Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are the bumchums spoiling the site?

Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Are The Bumchums Spoiling This Site? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I will be honest with you Nat, I don't post on this forum because of that bellend v2jonny. If he was to disappear I would be a regular again.

"Never once as anyone been modded for their views or opinions - even if they have obviously been made to provoke a reaction, or to be divisive. The only people modded and / or banned have been those who have been abusive, overly offensive or have to our certain knowledge manipulated and ran fake accounts."

Let's not re-write history now, eh?

I was banned because "someone" took exception to what I was saying and took the unilateral decision to ban me.

A ban which was subsequently reversed by the other site owners.

I'm not trying to rake over old ground, but equally, I'm not just going to sit here and allow the facts to be misrepresented.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:"Never once as anyone been modded for their views or opinions - even if they have obviously been made to provoke a reaction, or to be divisive. The only people modded and / or banned have been those who have been abusive, overly offensive or have to our certain knowledge manipulated and ran fake accounts."

Let's not re-write history now, eh?

I was banned because "someone" took exception to what I was saying and took the unilateral decision to ban me.

A ban which was subsequently reversed by the other site owners.

I'm not trying to rake over old ground, but equally, I'm not just going to sit here and allow the facts to be misrepresented.

Maybe you were abusive.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's the most abusive.

Also, MB why don't you like johnny

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i may be accused of also being a bumchum but breaders is not the most abusive poster on here

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bumboy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You bumboy
Very Happy

Sponsored content