Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we leave the EU

+15
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
NickFazer
Norpig
scottjames30
boltonbonce
karlypants
Chairmanda
Leeds_Trotter
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should we leave the EU

Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_lcap52%Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_rcap 52% [ 12 ]
Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 12:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:Australia's immigration laws are absolutely abhorrent. They throw asylum seekers (including children) into offshore detention camps for indefinite periods stretching years.

I see people praising their policy on immigration quite a lot, they're either ignorant to the facts or pretty brutal to be honest.

But this free movement of open doors to live here and claim benefits is crazy. With population growth increasing rapidly as it is and hundreds of thousands coming into the country every year where is it going to end? 100 years from now can you imagine the population of the UK? So many towns and city's are so heavily populated and congested as it is. 

Do you know that in 500 years time the population of the UK will be 1 billion. Can you imagine that?

42Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 12:40

I take back everything I said the other night.

If this is the standard of shite we can expect from here on in on here, I'm following Johnny's lead and taking a hiatus myself.

It's childish drivel and it's being peddled by someone who supposedly has the site's best interests at heart.......yeah, right.

You do what's best for you, mate but I know what I'm doing.

43Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 12:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Jesus mate, not you as well. Why let some cocks opinions drive you away. It won't solve anything surely. It just makes the forum even worse, losing its best posters.

44Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 12:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not this again, running crying again.

How many times?

45Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 13:02

It's not just the opinions per se, it's the pointlessness of it all.

Grown men who supposedly have a vested interest in growing and developing the site resorting to childish bollocks just to get a reaction and feel better about themselves.

Nobody's more guilty than me of spending far too much time on here but I honestly do it because I get a kick out of trying to make people laugh.

Not because it's a vehicle that I use to make myself look clever or superior.

But that's how it's starting to feel now where certain other contributors are concerned.

And I'm not interested in being a part of that.

There's a lot more I could say about what happened when I got banned in April but I'm not wasting my time going over all that again because (A) it would make me look as desperate as the person I'm referring to and (B) it's boring for everybody else.

What I will say though is that seeing another of the site's owners re-writing history earlier today has left me with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

The people behind the scenes on here are all (rightly) keen to grow this site but some of their methods are baffling to me.

And so I'm out for a bit.

46Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's not just the opinions per se, it's the pointlessness of it all.

Grown men who supposedly have a vested interest in growing and developing the site resorting to childish bollocks just to get a reaction and feel better about themselves.

Nobody's more guilty than me of spending far too much time on here but I honestly do it because I get a kick out of trying to make people laugh.

But that's how it's starting to feel now where certain other contributors are concerned.

There's a lot more I could say about what happened when I got banned in April but I'm not wasting my time going over all that again because (A) it would make me look as desperate as the person I'm referring to and (B) it's boring for everybody else.

What I will say though is that seeing another of the site's owners re-writing history earlier today has left me with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

The people behind the scenes on here are all (rightly) keen to grow this site but some of their methods are baffling to me.

All this might be true if I was MB, Boggers, Scott, Angry Dad or anyone else you claim I am. But I'm not.

I seem to take more than my fair share of abuse on this site, mainly for things I haven't even done.

47Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 14:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what goes around comes around Nat you bellend  Very Happy

48Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadmans latest 6 hour break from the site has commenced

49Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the bumchums are trying to get rid of us.

50Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
karlypants wrote:Just ignore the knob...

Fuck you. Meet me tonight for a fight.

You darent say that to 74, he has a dodgy nipper muscle!!

51Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:It's not just the opinions per se, it's the pointlessness of it all.

All this might be true if I was MB, Boggers, Scott, Angry Dad or anyone else you claim I am. But I'm not.

I seem to take more than my fair share of abuse on this site, mainly for things I haven't even done.

You love the attention though.

52Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:21

If anybody has managed to translate any of Soul Kitchens' posts today please let me know, his deterioration is worrying me.

53Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I think the bumchums are trying to get rid of us.
 It's like being back at school on here sometimes  Rolling Eyes

We are all grown ups (allegedly) so can we act like it please and stop all this crap blowing up yet again

54Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be meltdown Friday today lol

55Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I took over this land two years ago.

56Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the only land you've ever conquered Scott is Poundland

57Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poundland make millions.

58Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:30

scottjames30 wrote:I took over this land two years ago.

Don't be ridiculous, you're still rock bottom of the food chain.

59Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 16:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I took over this land two years ago.

Don't be ridiculous, you're still rock bottom of the food chain.

How can i be rock bottom, when they are plankton like you knocking about?

60Should we leave the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we leave the EU Fri Sep 11 2015, 20:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Do you wish to elaborate Karlypants?
I think trade agreements are enough.

We pay a hell of a lot of money in for little return. 

Being over ruled on decisions by Europe.

Immigration is a shambles, just look at the issue with Calais.

The latest refugee situation now, I don't think we should be taking any. Maybe a bit heartless but we need to help by all means in fixing the root cause, accepting them all isn't going to solve anything.

We pay about £14 billion each year, which works out (according to my last P60) about 32p per person!  We get back over £10billion in subsidies and lets not forget that as for trade we get about £52billion and then there is tourism which is about £18billion - therefore we get far more out of it then what we put in.

Decisions in Europe?  Only about 7% of our laws are actually done by Brussels the rest is done through treaties and re-affirming already British made laws.  also over 60% of the laws from Brussels actually originate from the UK.  Plus lets not forget that for EU Directive to become law it has to be passed in both the EU Parliament and in local assemblies (such as Westminster).

Issue with Calais - means our borders are definitely string, otherwise there would be no issue with Calais as they would be in the UK!!!  Even if we were not in the UK the issue at Calais would still be there.  Fact is more than 2/3 of immigrants are non-EU and as uch not the fault of the EU as no matter how these non-EU citizens get to UK they need the right paperwork or they are not allowed in!!

Again with the refugees we, as in the UK, are not party to receiving a set amount as set by Brussels as we opted out of that.  The refugees would still be coming and the Government would still be shamed into doing something - again that has nothing to do with the EU but is actually international law and decisions made in local assemblies (i.e. Westminster).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum