Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

V2jonny v Michael Bolton

+7
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you want to stay on bolton nuts

V2jonny v Michael Bolton Vote_lcap40%V2jonny v Michael Bolton Vote_rcap 40% [ 6 ]
V2jonny v Michael Bolton Vote_lcap60%V2jonny v Michael Bolton Vote_rcap 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 06:38

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We've both agreed that this forum isn't big enough for both of us so we have decided to leave it to the forum. 

Vote to save your favourite, the loser goes for good. 
Jonny - confirm you are up for this. 

It's a 4 day poll.

2V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 07:24

I want V2Jonny to leave, whoever he is.

3V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 07:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Y2 Johnny is a real person, Michael Bolton is somebody's shit singing alter ego. Johnny to stay for me!!!

4V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 08:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

neither.

5V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye MB and take your suitcase with you when you close the door

6V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want MB to leave as he cant even get y2johnny's member name correct the cock. Very Happy

7V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Barb Dwyer wrote:I want V2Jonny to leave, whoever he is.
Did you know that Oxford dictionary have removed the written definition under the word bellend and put v2johnny's photo instead?

8V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:34

Why are you doing this?

9V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

WBreadman wrote:Why are you doing this?
I want v2johnny to leave this forum for me to come back as a regular. I don't like the guy.

10V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its Y2Johnny you illiterate moron.

11V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:43

Does anybody else think this pointless shit's funny?

12V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not looking good is it MB? Do the decent thing and shuffle off quietly now and maintain what little dignity you have left

13V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:51

You know what. Norpig. Breaders. Anyone else. Dont even sweat it. To be honest im sick of this shit. As much as i keep trying to keep it light and funny and having a laugh there is always some twat just waiting round the corner. Todays twat. MB AKA nat/mo/boltonhater/plus all the others.

So, im still gonna "lurk" as there are some decent people on here who make me laugh but this will be my last. So close to cracking the top ten. So nat, you want to see what willpower is. See you never.

14V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on Johnny, stick with it, whoever is running the MB account (it must be a duplicate) pack it in now.

This site would be a lot quieter and a lot less fun without you mate

15V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 09:58

I wouldn't give the prick the satisfaction if I were you, Johnny.

It was obvious what he was after yesterday with his Bum Chums thread.

This is clearly Plan B in action because that one failed miserably and if you spew it, he's got what he wants.

The sad knob......

16V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's flouncing Friday on Bolton Nuts.

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.

17V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Denver?

18V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

No contest. I completely agree with norpig and bread. If you let dickheads like this drive you away Johnny, then you're daft mate. Just interact with the people you get along with and block the rest.  Life's too short to waste time bothering about random tossers on the internet

19V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Denver?

No Magaluf.  Very Happy

20V2jonny v Michael Bolton Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hilarious. Every time someone has a pop at one of the bum chums they assume it's me.

Michael Bolton has been around since the dawn of forum time and is nothing to do with me, sluffy will confirm this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum