Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

V2jonny v Michael Bolton

+7
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who do you want to stay on bolton nuts

V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 6 ]
V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:23

Ok, let's pretend for a second that it's not you doing this.

What's MB's motivation for wanting rid of Johnny?

Is there a specific problem there that isn't immediately obvious to the rest of us?

I don't recall there ever really being a beef between the two, so where's it come from?

And why is he suddenly targeting him now?

Today?

After yesterday's Bum Chum thread.....?

You're the cleverest person on here / in the world, so give us a clue?

22V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about if everyone blocks MB then he will be talking to himself? Very Happy

23V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:25

Or how about we get the truth on here for once?

For a change......

24V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 10:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm up for that. Smile

25V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 11:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Does anybody else think this pointless shit's funny?

I think it's a load of bollox, even though that twat Bolton got himself on X factor backing her from Leicester.

26V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 12:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't you like johnny, MB?

27V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can someone remove this thread? It's doing nobody any favours and is just stirring up old arguments again.

28V2jonny v Michael Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: V2jonny v Michael Bolton Fri Sep 11 2015, 23:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Hilarious. Every time someone has a pop at one of the bum chums they assume it's me.

Michael Bolton has been around since the dawn of forum time and is nothing to do with me, sluffy will confirm this.

I can confirm Michael Bolton has been around since the dawn of forum time with the likes of Natasha and myself - this bit is true.

Michael's also been one of my favourite posters over the years too but is he separate from Natasha?  Nah I don't think so.

Their ip accounts are not the same - but they can be hidden very easily by using proxy accounts.

Do I know that they are separate people - no I don't.

Do I think they are penned by the creative mind of the same author - yes I do.

I've thought this for years - since the time Natasha got Mich sacked from his job at Durham Council!

Do I mind / does it bother me - no it doesn't.

In fact I take with a large pinch of salt anything that is said or claimed on social media sites such as footy forums.

In fact it never ceases to amaze me how many apparently intelligent and rational people take the whole damn thing so seriously???

I've always behaved on the internet more or less the same as I am in real life - a nice enough bloke who is clearly not widely interesting or exciting to most people apart from my loved ones.

I'm happy with myself and don't feel any need to be different on forums such as Nuts.

Some people though do want to be different from their real personalities and not necessarily in a bad way either.

The Natasha account has made me laugh for the best of a decade now - probably even more years than that.  The account has no doubt made those who are reading this too, otherwise I doubt you would be on this forum where you can't really avoid Natasha anywhere!

Yes the account has gone far to far at times even going so far as to lead a behind the scenes coup to get rid of me - true story.

I just laughed when I found out.

So fucking what if she had succeeded - it's only the internet - it's not a real place, with real people.

I simply said the site would not be the same fun without her and although we don't see eye to eye at times, we are both here just for the laughs so let's just put it behind us and move on.

Which we did until the next time she got up to mischief, and the time after that and the time after that!  

What do people want and expect from a site?

All known fake accounts are either banned or long since inactive.

Are there still fake accounts on here - of course there are - you know them as well as we do - we simply can't prove they are fake and on the whole are harmless most of the time.

Bread came into our mix and got caught up in some monkey business.  

Clearly he has not forgotten or forgiven what had happened and won't let it go.

Others (or is it just the same person with a number of different accounts?) can clearly see this and play him.

What's worse a grown man playing someone on the internet, or a grown man taking the internet seriously and carrying a grudge?

What do people expect us to do about it - close down all the suspected fake accounts, or ban the man who takes it all seriously, or both, or nothing?

I take the line that you are all grown up big boys and girls - and most of us have a life outside of Nuts, even partners and family's - that you should have enough nous to sort the wheat out from the chaff - and be able to deal with things like this in your stride.

God help you if you behave the same in real life!

Of course it hurts the site with this consistent childish taunting and snapping back - but clearly you are both so wrapped up in your own personal worlds you can't give a fuck to the rest of us or for the site.

As for Johnny he's the one I will miss the most.

As far as I'm aware he is a real person (I could be wrong!) but over the last year or so he's put a lot of himself into the site for the benefit of us all.

I've missed what started the upset with the Michael Bolton account and clearly Johnny thinks he is being got at by a real person, hence him being fucked off.

No one wants Johnny to go - which probably includes the person behind the Mich Bolton account too!

I don't know what the future of Nuts is but we've taken steps to still be here if people want us to be.  We've made up BTID and Karly to be equal partners with us, as a recognition that they basically run the site between them and thus should have a shout in what we do and where we go.

The running costs are piss all, I think we even paid a couple of years subs in advance - or have the money in the bank (not the bank of CEF btw! - only joking, in case you have not seen it elsewhere CEF is in the process of getting the winnings to us and one donation of £50 has already been received by Derian House) - so we have a paid for site and have two people who not only know how to run it are also free from all the baggage that have accumulated over the years between myself, Natasha and various other 'dodgy' accounts and those who have fallen foul of things in the past and now want their pound of flesh.

Anyway enough of me.

The site lives.

But only if you post on it.

Will you?

I'll keep this thread locked but please feel free to start a new thread if anyone wants to reply to anything that I have said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum