Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My shopping trip to asda

+4
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i was your dad i'd wash your mouth out with soap.

22My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:08

Numpty 28723 wrote:I went to Asda today and bought one apple, one egg and one potato.

The girl on the checkout said: "I bet you live on your own, don't you."

"That's amazing, as a matter of fact I do", I said. "How did you know?"

"Cos you're so fucking ugly" she replied.
:rofl:  and it is things like this that will make this the best thread on here, keep em coming Very Happy

23My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:08

scottjames30 wrote:If i was your dad i'd wash your mouth out with soap.
if you was my dad i would put myself up for adoption

24My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i was your dad i'd move to Australia.

25My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Johnny, I'm absolutely starving but can't decide what to make. Any suggestions?
whats in the fridge boggers, lets go from there

somehow this has turned back into the agony uncle thread Very Happy

Yeah, fuck you Nat

Bacon, eggs, grated cheese, lettuce, a yogurt, 3 apples, some ham, peppers, bottled water

26My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

27My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:13

scottjames30 wrote:If i was your dad i'd move to Australia.
if you was my dad id ring customs just before your flight landed and tell them you have shit loads of coke up your arse.

28My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:14

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Johnny, I'm absolutely starving but can't decide what to make. Any suggestions?
whats in the fridge boggers, lets go from there

somehow this has turned back into the agony uncle thread Very Happy

Yeah, fuck you Nat

Bacon, eggs, grated cheese, lettuce, a yogurt, 3 apples, some ham, peppers, bottled water
bacon cheese and ham omelette, piece of piss.  yoghurt for after.

29My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:15

it's only NOT you because you HAVEN'T been caught yet!

30My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never had that before. I'll let you know if I enjoyed it

31My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:18

Boggersbelief wrote:I've never had that before. I'll let you know if I enjoyed it
Make sure you do!!!  tip:  cook the bacon first then cut it up into peices.

32My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Anyway,what's wrong with touching yourself? Lot of fuss over nothing.

33My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:20

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Anyway,what's wrong with touching yourself? Lot of fuss over nothing.
if your touching yourself your not touching anyone else, so it's a win win

34My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suppose banging the bishop is another matter entirely. Very Happy

35My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:25

boltonbonce wrote:I suppose banging the bishop is another matter entirely. Very Happy
you really shouldn't punch clergy men anyway bonce, but if thats your thing

36My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:30

I've just been in Tesco and there are signs up saying from October the 5th they will have to start charging 5p for carrier bags. How is this possible if you use the self service checkouts? and why have they replaced the womans voice with a mans voice?

37My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:31

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:Cheers for this thread - it's just what I need, as I'm off to Asda shortly and it has given me a helpful insight into what to expect.

I don't actually need much so I'm struggling with the age old "basket or trolley" dilemma.

Any advice Johnny?
Why ASDA? Decent TESCO near you. Or are you banned? Very Happy

To get in that Tesco you have to walk past the E-cig stall I destroyed recently so I'm steering clear for a while.

38My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:34

Barb Dwyer wrote:I've just been in Tesco and there are signs up saying from October the 5th they will have to start charging 5p for carrier bags. How is this possible if you use the self service checkouts? and why have they replaced the womans voice with a mans voice?
already doing it in wales, not sure how they will do it with the self service though

39My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:36

They will have to employ someone to hand out bags.

40My shopping trip to asda - Page 2 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:37

Barb Dwyer wrote:They will have to employ someone to hand out bags.
a bag lady................or a bag man!

just thought, if they had a head of bags he could be a bag head

Last edited by y2johnny on Fri Sep 18 2015, 14:37; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum