Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My shopping trip to asda

+4
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Now we're back at ASDA. I might go for this option.
My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 469369~Tin-Can-and-String-Telephone-Posters

ASDA = Always Selling Daft Articles

62My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:24

I've been known to play a full 18 hole tournament on World Golf Tour whilst on the toilet. Had pins and needles in my legs for about 20 minutes after.

63My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:27

I actually can't now move my bowels if I haven't got my phone in my hand.

Sad but true.

And conversely, whenever I play Angry Birds I get the urge to poo.

64My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I usually take the morning paper,but I was taking a call when it happened.
You'll be happy to learn that the end of it suddenly appeared at the bottom of the bowl,and I've managed to fish it out with some salad tongs.
I'll have to go to ASDA later for some new salad tongs.

65My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:32

They will be fine if you wash them.

66My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm taking no chances. Very Happy

67My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ, I've created a monster. The bumchums are riding Bolton Nuts all the way to oblivion.

Imagine someone rocking up on Nuts for the first time today.

We used to discuss politics, religion and burnt genitalia. Now the highlight of the day is Bonce dropping his phone down the bog.

68My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:37

We are talking about everyday problems faced in the modern world. Burnt genitalia is a problem exclusive to you.

69My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Christ, I've created a monster. The bumchums are riding Bolton Nuts all the way to oblivion.

We used to discuss politics, religion and burnt genitalia. Now the highlight of the day is Bonce dropping his phone down the bog.
One of the most dramatic afternoons of my life.

I may go on Loose Women.

70My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Christ, I've created a monster. The bumchums are riding Bolton Nuts all the way to oblivion.

come on then why not do your usual trick of recycling one of your old topics on mental health, obesity etc

71My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
come on then why not do your usual trick of recycling one of your old topics on mental health, obesity etc

You're turning into a bumchum and you can't even see it.

You'll look in the mirror in a couple of days and all you'll see are two flabby cheeks.

72My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I always pop into the Astley Bridge Asda when I'm back in Bolton. Fond memories of nicking stacks of Frankie Goes to Hollywood cassettes and bottles of Clan Dew to sell from our lockers at Sharples. Good times.

73My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:50

i'm just loving how this has spectacularly backfired for you nat, it's been on two hours and almost 4 pages.

74My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

You'll look in the mirror in a couple of days and all you'll see are two flabby cheeks.
What does the average Bumchummer look like Nat?

75My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:52

My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 9k=

76My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:52

The latest BEL garnered a frankly paltry 29 responses.

This one's up to 76 already.

The people have spoken.

Just sayin'.......

77My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat got a good slippering..... Razz

78My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

to be fair i see that already  Very Happy

79My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 16:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embrace it Nat. This is the future.
My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Maxresdefault

80My shopping trip to asda - Page 4 Empty Re: My shopping trip to asda Fri Sep 18 2015, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The latest BEL garnered a frankly paltry 29 responses.

This one's up to 76 already.

The people have spoken.

Just sayin'.......

Don't worry, BEL has bitten the dust.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum