Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Bwfc1958 wrote:Calippos are the best. Love them.
i hate FAB lollies, love magnums though

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love feasts, funny feet, orange callipo, original flavour twisters and Mars ice creams. :biggrin:

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I actually visit quite often, just haven't been posting much. I just drop in, have a read and move along. A bit of time today, so here I am spouting rubbish as usual.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I actually visit quite often, just haven't been posting much.

:facepalm:

We value your commitment Keegan.

If a mod can't be arsed, why should anyone else?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And while I'm at it, will you bellends put some money in the meter so I don't have to keep seeing adverts for gay sex and flatulence pants.

Natasha Whittam wrote:And while I'm at it, will you bellends put some money in the meter so I don't have to keep seeing adverts for gay sex and flatulence pants.

Same ads as me Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not seeing  them. What browser are you using?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When England get the ball out wide and one of our second rate international fast supposedly skillful wingers/wide midfielders having beaten their man, don't get a cross in/over run the ball/try something fancy and the attack becomes dead.

Get the effing ball o'er you ponces.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be a gay one Bonce! Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:And while I'm at it, will you bellends put some money in the meter so I don't have to keep seeing adverts for gay sex and flatulence pants.

Same ads as me Shocked

Just cashed in KP's empty bottles from the back of Bargain Booze...Got quite a good return. Money is now in the meter and we have power Smile

Dont lie btid. You knocked one out at the sperm bank to get the dollar

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat was nowhere near Bargain Booze.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Same ads as me Shocked

Just cashed in KP's empty bottles from the back of Bargain Booze...Got quite a good return.  Money is now in the meter and we have power Smile
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if we have had Politicians with their lies yet.

Also David Cameron.

Thanks for the reminder KP

I thought of this thread yesterday when i was taking my trolley back! i was literally half way through putting the trolley back and some muppet said, "here you are mate" and shoved a quid into my hand!  and walked off with my trolley.  If he would have just waited 3 more seconds he would be a quid up and not have a trolley token instead which i got free through the post!

Dick

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Thanks for the reminder KP

I thought of this thread yesterday when i was taking my trolley back! i was literally half way through putting the trolley back and some muppet said, "here you are mate" and shoved a quid into my hand!  and walked off with my trolley.  If he would have just waited 3 more seconds he would be a quid up and not have a trolley token instead which i got free through the post!

Dick
He won't be doing that again! Laughing

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Thanks for the reminder KP

Dick
He won't be doing that again! Laughing
serves him right kp, he didn't even give me a choice.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll tell you what fooking irritates me, fooking tv programmes that need to recap every 5 minutes in case I've forgotten what is going on.

It started with programmes with adverts, as if a 5 minute ad break to swig a Pepsi would render my memory useless. But now it's progressed to every programme in the world, I'm convinced most 60 minutes shows are really 30 minute shows with half an hour of recap.

Twats!

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Short corners. ::seething2::

1 - Win rare corner by rare shot bouncing off somebody's backside.
2 - Wait five minutes for our centre backs to come trundling forward into the penalty area.
3 - Instead of crossing the ball into the box, decide to be a smart-arse and pass the ball to some other poor deluded fool who's standing two feet away.
4 - Other idiot has a brainwave and decides it's a good idea to try and cross the ball into the box after all.
5 - Opposition come rushing out, win the ball and make a beeline for our goal.
6 - Lumbering defenders try vainly to get back.
7 - Other team three on one with our keeper.
8 - Other team score easily.

(See also: Quickly taken free kicks)

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Old peoples smelling bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum