Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Bony score against Norwich?

+2
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
6 posters

Oh Bony Bony.

Will Bony score against Norwich? Vote_lcap50%Will Bony score against Norwich? Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Will Bony score against Norwich? Vote_lcap50%Will Bony score against Norwich? Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 13:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's no Aguero, but with him scoring in the cup against Palace, can he find the net against Norwich?
I hope he can start banging them in until SA gets back.

I'd give him 70 mins then put Natcho on.

COYB :uk:

2Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 13:31

Fuck off with your fake City bollocks.

It's neither funny or entertaining.

Go and post this shite on a City forum if you're really interested in finding out the answer to your question.

Whittam's Chorley thing is cleverly done and amusing.

This isn't.

3Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 13:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Evil or Very Mad
:trust:

I'm sick of hearing about shitty city now. I'm sure there is a city forum you can join and ask them instead.

4Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 14:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's one of the best strikers in the country, well he was whilst at Swansea. But you never lose it and with a run of games I think he'll rediscover his touch.

Starting this weekend

5Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 14:46

Bony's a decent striker, but not good enough for City. Being a striker for City means being able to create space and chances for yourself against teams that sit in deep whilst also being dynamic enough to link up with the quality attackers behind you. It’s totally different to the set up at Swansea and I don’t think he’s technically good enough to do it, he may score this weekend but long term they need better.

6Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 14:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not interested in Bony, or City, unless they lose.

7Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 14:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Bony's a decent striker, but not good enough for City. Being a striker for City means being able to create space and chances for yourself against teams that sit in deep whilst also being dynamic enough to link up with the quality attackers behind you. It’s totally different to the set up at Swansea and I don’t think he’s technically good enough to do it, he may score this weekend but long term they need better.

Tad harsh considering he has not had a chance yet at city.

8Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 14:58

I was saying this the moment he moved there, just my opinion but haven't seen enough out of him at Swansea, Vitesse or for the Ivory Coast, to suggest differently.

9Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 15:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry to bring up City again, i feel it's partly my fault  Embarassed As for Bony there were a lot of City fans at the game who clearly didn't rate him, his first touch was poor but he did lead the line well in my opinion. The trouble for Bony is that he will only ever be judged against Aguero who is by far the best striker in the Premiership.

10Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 15:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:sorry to bring up City again, i feel it's partly my fault  Embarassed As for Bony there were a lot of City fans at the game who clearly didn't rate him, his first touch was poor but he did lead the line well in my opinion. The trouble for Bony is that he will only ever be judged against Aguero who is by far the best striker in the Premiership.
I Got the same feeling Mr pig, not very well liked by the City fans, good player on his day though.

11Will Bony score against Norwich? Empty Re: Will Bony score against Norwich? Fri Oct 30 2015, 16:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who gives a toss?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum