Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To be or not to be...... a shit fan?

+4
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:36 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny,by the time you get down on one knee,you won't be able to get up.

22To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:38 pm

We are already engaged.  Keep up boncey.  When we win the premiership i will marry her.

To be fair the kids have my last name and she wants us all to have the same last name.  So i gave her 30 quid to change it by deed poll.  Im now sleeping on the sofa

23To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are the kids yours?

24To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are the kids yours?

They are gorgeous, intelligent, sporty, well mannered.......so probably not

25To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you asked her,why the delay? Can't just be the Utd thing.

26To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm BWFC through and through but i suppose it's my own fault for marrying a Manc and then knocking her up  Laughing

Im the same norpig.  Apart from the marrying part.  We have two kids and a mortgage together, but i just cant marry her.  She had a seaon ticket for years at the theatre of shite.  We have however been engaged for 12 and a half years Very Happy
I'm actually the same. It may come across as though I'm married but I'm not yet. It feels like it as we've been together 14 years and engaged for about 12 and have kids. I have evaded it so far but I can't put it off forever. I've done quite well I think. All the kids have my last name also and she wants us all to have the same name soon. I think I might actually be you Johnny. We are very alike.  Very Happy

27To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote: I think I might actually be you Johnny. We are very alike.  Very Happy

If you're ever on a plane or boat together make sure you're not sat on the same side.

28To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote: I think I might actually be you Johnny. We are very alike.  Very Happy

If you're ever on a plane or boat together make sure you're not sat on the same side.

:rofl:

Oi

29To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm BWFC through and through but i suppose it's my own fault for marrying a Manc and then knocking her up  Laughing

Im the same norpig.  Apart from the marrying part.  We have two kids and a mortgage together, but i just cant marry her.  She had a seaon ticket for years at the theatre of shite.  We have however been engaged for 12 and a half years Very Happy
I'm actually the same. It may come across as though I'm married but I'm not yet. It feels like it as we've been together 14 years and engaged for about 12 and have kids. I have evaded it so far but I can't put it off forever. I've done quite well I think. All the kids have my last name also and she wants us all to have the same name soon. I think I might actually be you Johnny. We are very alike.  Very Happy

Haha, thats a good catholic (yeah right) upbringing for you Very Happy

There is always something else to spend the money on rather than a wedding. Car, house, ps4, actifry Smile

30To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:47 pm

boltonbonce wrote:If you asked her,why the delay? Can't just be the Utd thing.

Just never got round to it Smile

31To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll ask her when she gets out.

32To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:He'll ask her when she gets out.

Of.......

33To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:52 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is she starring in Bad Girls? Very Happy

34To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Of.......

It's more like when.

35To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

No. ....its a spin off. ......shit team supporting girls. Its on channel 5

36To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Of.......

It's more like when.

Read that back tash.

You've confused matters cocker

37To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's clear in my mind.

38To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clear as mud in my filthy mind.

Fair enough

39To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thanks to Johnny and 58 for deflecting some of the flak for me, i had visions of me being excommunicated from Bolton Nuts. Still can't believe i'm going but it is for my boy after all. I'll just keep repeating that when i'm sat with a load of tourists and southerners at the theatre of shite

40To be or not to be...... a shit fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be...... a shit fan? Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take some prawn sandwiches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum