Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To be or not to be...... a shit fan?

+4
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sack prawn sandwiches. Take a dozen eggs. Some brie. And what ever other smelly shit you can find and wipe it under a full row on the way out (in fact prawns will work too ) Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take a peg too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig is now on my 'foes' list. The ponce.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We are already engaged.  Keep up boncey.  When we win the premiership i will marry her.

To be fair the kids have my last name and she wants us all to have the same last name.  So i gave her 30 quid to change it by deed poll.  Im now sleeping on the sofa
Ha ha  :rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Norpig is now on my 'foes' list. The ponce.
 i still love you, you Chorley loving slag  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you say something?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Did you say something?
 if i really was on your foe list you wouldn't have seen that would you?

I couldn't cope if i didn't get called a ponce or bellend by you at least once a week  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well i went to Old Trafford last night, i've seen better games at the Macron this season thats for sure. I was sat up in the gods as well and there was the usual lack of any atmosphere so all in all a waste of time, i was hoping they would get beat but nevermind. The in-laws plans to get my boy to swap from blue to red failed spectacularly as well.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:well i went to Old Trafford last night, i've seen better games at the Macron this season thats for sure. I was sat up in the gods as well and there was the usual lack of any atmosphere so all in all a waste of time, i was hoping they would get beat but nevermind. The in-laws plans to get my boy to swap from blue to red failed spectacularly as well.
I was just going to ask how you and your lad got on last night but it appears that I have got the date wrong and am a bit late on this.

I don't know if I'm coming or going these days! Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't go to the gig in the end or the match as i had the shits all day. I did watch us on my tablet inbetween many trips to the bog

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i didn't go to the gig in the end or the match as i had the shits all day. I did watch us on my tablet inbetween many trips to the bog
I guess the consolation of you having the shits was that at least you got to see us score for the first time in yonks. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum