Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick"

+11
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Mon Nov 30 2015, 21:22

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Pretty sure Gary Madine uttered words to this effect directly at Lennon after he missed a chance and Lennon bollocked him...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yep, noticed that too. Don't want people like him at the club

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I had a fucking shot you prick"

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Cheers for the clarification. Did you rewatch it?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

The very same Gary Madine who was spotted out on the piss, absolutely leathered and got thrown out of a bar in Bolton for being sick on the floor after the Reading game.

It's on Twitter somewhere but I can't be arsed finding it now.

He's a useless cock and seeing him in the same Bolton shirt worn by players like Frandsen and McGinlay really annoys me.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Cheers for the clarification. Did you rewatch it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fuck me........ :facepalm:

What a mess.......

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

What an absolute cock he is. He's got a fucking nerve shouting at Lennon and calling him a prick after the pathetic attempt at a shot he produced. He's got no football brain and is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen in a wanderers shirt. If what bread said is correct as well he has clearly learned nothing and is reverting back to his old ways. Just shows the lack of respect within the dressing room for the manager. I honestly wish he would just fuck off and stop stealing a living at our club. Useless piece of shit. I'm glad he didn't get paid. Dickhead. Aaarrrrgggghhh I'm so fucking pissed off with him. I'm going for a lie down.....

10Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Mon Nov 30 2015, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder why David Moyes was there..?

11Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Mon Nov 30 2015, 22:19

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought he said "I was writing out my shopping list."

12Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Mon Nov 30 2015, 22:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We need players that wanna try and score a goal every once in a while. In this case though it was just a brainless swing at the ball from miles out when he had time, space and support. And that he's already got a reputation for being a complete twat only makes it more infuriating.

13Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Mon Nov 30 2015, 22:25

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:Wonder why David Moyes was there..?
I thought the same thing. I know the guy likes football but turning up with your assistant on a cold Monday night in November for a game he could have just watched on sky is a bit much. New owners got him lined up?

I don't think so but you never know.

14Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 00:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Troubled times indeed.
FWIW I thought Madine said "Sorry gaffer but I just remembered I've left my hair tongs on charge"

15Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 00:55

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We'll find out how much Lennon thinks he needs Madine by his response to this. Personally, I hope he twats him.

16Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 01:07

Sadly, I think Lennon's beyond caring.

He honestly looked like he couldn't give a shit tonight.

As did Gary Parker and the rest of the training staff.

Everybody's treading water until something concrete happens.

You can't really blame Lennon I suppose.

17Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 01:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sadly, I think Lennon's beyond caring.
I feel the same, when was the last time you saw him on the touch line jumping around giving it what for like he did when he first came?

18Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 01:17

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Sadly, I think Lennon's beyond caring.
I feel the same, when was the last time you saw him on the touch line jumping around giving it what for like he did when he first came?

That's what struck me.

He used to prowl that touchline, shouting and kicking water bottles.

Tonight he just sat there on his seat with his collar turned up looking like a bloke who knows that it's all beyond his control.

I know he's made some strange selection decisions recently but I honestly feel for him.

Gartside lied through his fucking teeth when he employed him obviously and you can't blame the guy for saying "You know what....fuck it. If Madine's getting five grand a week for doing fuck all, I'm not going to try either."

19Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 07:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Wonder why David Moyes was there..?
He wants to buy us.

20Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 08:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I know he's made some strange selection decisions recently but I honestly feel for him.

You feel for him? You need to get a grip on life. There are people struggling to put food on the table and you "feel" for some overpaid wanker who is going through the motions for BWFC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum