Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick"

+11
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read it. People are getting annoyed about the possibility of there not being a BWFC even though they don't go to games.

42Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:58

Fucking ridiculous argument to try and make even by your desperate standards.

I've never visited the BBC but I still enjoy watching the news.

Shall we blow up Media City?

43Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 22:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat always reduces arguments to this rubbish when she's run out of "content"

44Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fucking ridiculous argument to try and make even by your desperate standards.

Might as well Bread, the whole pedophile ring can go as far as I'm concerned.

45Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Wed Dec 02 2015, 01:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Back to Gary Madine. Like too many of our staff he's got a lousy attitude. Part of it is because he's always been a pain which is why he's had so many clubs but I suspect part of it is also down to the uncertainty and tension being caused by off field events. There's no point in saying the players should leave their concerns behind when they play. They're human and it's only natural that the uncertainty of not knowing whether you'll still have a job in a month or two PLUS not having been paid a month before Christmas will affect them mentally.

46Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Wed Dec 02 2015, 09:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Fucking ridiculous argument to try and make even by your desperate standards.

What a crap analogy. No one goes to the BBC building to get the news.

All I'm saying is I don't understand the anger on here over the small possibility there might not be a BWFC next season. If it goes what will you be doing differently on a Saturday afternoon or Tuesday evening?

You'll still be swapping naked photos with Bonce.

47Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 3 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Wed Dec 02 2015, 09:11

Whoosh!

Right over your (empty) head.....again.

I know you don't have to visit the BBC to get the news, you buffoon.

But the point is, they produce a product at Media City (let's call it "the news") which is then made available to the public via various media.

And if we blew up Media City, there would be no more product.

Just like if the Wanderers went bust, that product would disappear too.

So whether people actually attend games or not is irrelevant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum