Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick"

+11
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 08:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I know he's made some strange selection decisions recently but I honestly feel for him.

You feel for him? You need to get a grip on life. There are people struggling to put food on the table and you "feel" for some overpaid wanker who is going through the motions for BWFC.

Well said.

22Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 11:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All this abuse for Madine, but it's water off a duck's back for Lennon:

NEIL Lennon has brushed off an apparent foul-mouthed tirade from striker Gary Madine which was picked up by the Sky TV cameras.

The incident happened in the second half of tonight’s 1-1 draw against Brentford when Madine was pictured shouting back at the dugout after putting a shot off target.

But Lennon insists he has not taken any offence, laughing off the suggestion that he might take action against the 25-year-old.

“I don’t know what he said – he’s a Geordie, I can’t understand him,” he told the post-match press conference. “It was probably reciprocated.”

23Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 11:56

However, when pressed on the subject Lennon then went on to add:

"All joking apart, you can't have that happening and I've already dealt with Gary in private. He's been fined for breaching the club's discipline rules and he's apologised to me personally and assured me there won't be any repeat of it in the future.

When you're going through tough times as we are now, you need everyone pulling in the same direction and players need to stand up and be counted. Gary's not been doing that of late because he's not a very good footballer and he clearly doesn't give a shit about Bolton Wanderers. 

I've told him to get his act together and at least try and make it look like he's interested in the fight but I doubt it'll make any difference because he's simply not good enough.

But I can't drop him because I don't have any alternatives to take is place. And he knows that so I'm screwed."

(Ok, I made all that up but that's what he should have said and in my head he did.)

24Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 13:27

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Madine was brought in for free to replace ALF .....you get what you pay for.

25Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 14:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Having thought about this a bit, and I'm not for one minute siding with Madine, but Lennon is massively at fault here.

The way he gestures towards Madine and tells him to 'fuck off' isn't the way to react to one of your strikers missing an opportunity (I haven't seen how bad it was) at a time like this, especially not during a game and in front of the fans.
He talks about unity and everyone sticking together through this difficult period but he needs to practice what he is preaching too.

I'm not sure the other players will take kindly to it either.

Calling your manager a 'twat' isn't the way to respond but I can understand it in the heat of the moment. Especially from a wizards sleeve like Madine.

Hopefully he receives a massive fine from the wages he isn't being paid and gets the boot in January. Unfortunately, as bad as he is, I think we need him in the squad for now.

26Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't the miss Lennon was pissed about, it was the lazy-can't-be-arsed way he took the shot.

27Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 16:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was the only bit of emotion Lennon showed all game, i agree with Breaders he looked like a beaten man sat in the dugout

28Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:"I had a fucking shot you prick"

This is what he said. No mention of the word scottish.

29Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:08

Natasha Whittam wrote:It wasn't the miss Lennon was pissed about, it was the lazy-can't-be-arsed way he took the shot.

Bollocks. It was the fact he wasted a good break by trying a 30 yard volley.

30Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

That's what I was getting at you ponce.

31Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:10

Why didn't you say that then?

32Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

That's what I was getting at you ponce.

Not quickly enough.

You're welcome.

33Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You weren't even there, I don't know why I bother arguing.

It seems the loudest ponces on here are the worst "fans".

34Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 17:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:You weren't even there, I don't know why I bother arguing.

You do get pictures on a TV set you know.

The one with sound but no pictures is called a radio.

35Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 18:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

36Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just amazes me that the people shouting loudest haven't been to a game in years.

Why get so hot and bothered by something you don't even go to?

37Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:23

If you want this site limited to people who have season tickets it will be boring shit and you know it. I watch most game and I have an opinion I like to put across.

You take next to no interest in politics or mental health yet you pull obscene opinions out of your arse on them. Either practice what you preach or shut up.

38Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If you want this site limited to people who have season tickets it will be boring shit and you know it. I watch most game and I have an opinion I like to put across.

You take next to no interest in politics or mental health yet you pull obscene opinions out of your arse on them. Either practice what you preach or shut up.

I have no problem with opinions, even your poncey ones.

But I don't understand why some people are getting almost suicidal over not being able to not go to a game.

39Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:31

Natasha Whittam wrote:
But I don't understand why some people are getting almost suicidal over not being able to not go to a game.

Don't get it.

40Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madine: "Fuck off Lennon you prick" Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some proper sexual tension between you two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum