Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

have you ever used a dating/matchmaking site?

+7
gloswhite
TheHateCamel
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Quent
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

i know it's not the done thing to admit this, but i'm considering using a dating service like match.com or similar. i know i'm not ugly but i really struggle to meet suitable men. there are no men where i work and i'm always wary of men that approach me when i'm out in town. i'm not a one night stand kind of girl.

has anyone got experience of match.com or any other dating site, or know anyone who has? is it full of idiots, or is there a male equivalant of me on there?

I suspect BWFC71 has membership to a load of these dating sites. I hear he has his own profile on fattylover.com

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Jayne, if that's really you in your avatar then you'll be fine on match.com - when I joined I actually found it to be full of good looking people who were looking for an opposite sex version of themselves. It was no good for ugly buggers like me, even the female trouts thought they were above me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jayne you're an underwear model you don't need a dating site.

Just go to any club on any night and you'll get some action.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put your match.com advert on here Jayne, I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers. Reebok Trotter is gagging for it.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Sun Jun 10 2012, 19:51; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually I did, and probably do, still have a profile on relatieplanet.nl - Not used it in last 3 or 4 years. Only used it after I split from my then current girlfriend. But only went on two dates and they were bad enough - one woman was a gun-fan (no thanks) and another woman was just far too weird.

Since then just rest on my laurels and meet women the correct way through bars and clubs - strike up a conversation and then see where it leads.

But saying that I am very fussy to the type I like. I met my current girlfriend just through the normal way and we have been together almost a year.

bwfc71 wrote: I met my current girlfriend just through the normal way

A handkerchief covered in chloroform?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote: I met my current girlfriend just through the normal way

A handkerchief covered in chloroform?

Pereguin, that maybe the way you do things with your mother and sisters - but unlike you, the majority of the human race do not need assistance, of that sort, in chatting to people they fancy.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whats this got to do with a completely genuine request by "not so plain jayne"

please stop derailing the thread Chris.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Whats this got to do with a completely genuine request by "not so plain jayne"

HN - if anything I am getting quite sick of you accusing me of derailing threads. BH derailed it on the second post of this thread - I responded properly and correctly to Plain-Jayne, and then responded to BH in an appropriate way.

And now yours is the 2nd post, and person, to derail it.

About time you gave an apology, to both the original poster - Plain-Jayne, and to me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Urm no.

There's been enough threads derailed with you and BH.

is it really necessary? Have a thread dedicated to it.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Urm no.

There's been enough threads derailed with you and BH.

is it really necessary? Have a thread dedicated to it.

Well you have definitely derailed this thread now. Without anyone else's help.

Hope you are happy with yourself.

Why not have a dedicated thread to your own ramblings????

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Whats this got to do with a completely genuine request by "not so plain jayne"

One final thing - please notice that I DID NOT originally derail this thread and yet you accused me and did not apologise for it?

What is your problem?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris, i posted before the thread turned into a another utterly embarrassing back and forth between you and BH, which it most certainly would have.

Simply trying to keep things on track.

after all that i'm still single boys Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yours was post number 4 - AFTER BH had derailed it.

My first post on this thread was number 6 which was then derailed, again, by BH.

And yet I am the only one who got accused by you, and yet you didn't even mention BH?

Your problem is with me, thats is the thing - as been seen on a few other thread on here and way back on BA. Now if you do not like me, then fare enough - but just remember you don't even know me as you are just typing into a faceless keyboard. Plus I won't mention the number of times you have derailed threads on here not to the amusement of others.

Here is an idea - live an let live. Threads will get derailed and will then get back on track. If you don't like it then don't post in the threads!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With pleasure.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:after all that i'm still single boys Very Happy

Sorry Jayne, I am happily attached to my girlfriend. Now if you had said a year ago....... (if the site was up and running as well) Laughing

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Internet dating sites are for weirdos. 70% of men on internet dating sites are called Mark. They wear tracksuits, they drive a 1973 Ford Cortina, they have an IQ of 76 and have the personality of a turd.

The women on there are all called Sally and are single mums who are a bit chubby. They have the intelligence of a halfwit and not two pennies to rub together.

Stay well clear.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:after all that i'm still single boys Very Happy

Is this a cry for a blind date? If so then I have a lovely lad that would be right up your street. Honest, single, 26, employed and not bad looking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum