Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How important are looks to you when it comes to dating?

+5
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am sure Nat posted something like this before about how she is so beautiful that guys don't try.
But I am wondering what about how important are looks to you compared to personality?
I know a lot of people here are married anyway but I am just curious. Imagine you were single and you met someone who was just a really lovely person, intelligent, fun, kind, easy going, exciting, lovely to chat to, made you feel happy and you really clicked with them, where would you draw the line in terms of the looks they need for you to be interested in them romantically? Would you need to find their looks attractive? Or would you be happy to date them as long as they weren't fat?
Honest answers only, there is nothing wrong with shallowness, we are all attracted to different things.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Got to be a looker for me,or my idea of a looker everyone's different but i'd be friends with that type of woman. I do have a few female friend's but if i'm totally honest there are times when it gets uncomfortable.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think there needs to be some physical attraction. I know people say it's what's inside that counts, and of course that is true, but no one wants to have a long-term sexual relationship with someone they don't find attractive.

Keep trying Michael, I'm sure someone will find your fat head attractive one day.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not found anyone on match.com that suits my needs yet, lets put it that way.

plenty have messaged me though saying "didn't know George Clooney was on here!"

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"you met someone who was just a really lovely person, intelligent, fun, kind, easy going, exciting, lovely to chat to, made you feel happy and you really clicked with them"

- a woman who had these characteristics would be very sexually attractive to me. She may look like the back of a bus but if she made me feel that way and we had that kind of chemistry I'd want to pleasure her to exhaustion.

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You need a physical attraction in the first instance, you find out the rest later. I think people can place a bit too much emphasis on it though, I mean be honest, how many guys would date someone taller than them and how many women would date a guy shorter than them? Being 6' 2" I think I'd be uncomfortable with it, which as weird as he is, makes me shallower than Tom Cruise if I'm honest.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some women just have that certain something which I find quite appealing. I can't put my finger on it tbh. They don't necessarily have to be stunning looking. I always find intelligent women far more interesting than blonde bimbos.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keep trying Michael, I'm sure someone will find your fat head attractive one day.

I don't know where you get this idea that I am fat but its getting bloody boring I will tell you that.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I don't know where you get this idea that I am fat but its getting bloody boring I will tell you that.

This isn't the first thread you've started about dating, or lack of it. I can only assume you have a fat head, a hairy back, or a tiny penis.

Or all three.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

This isn't the first thread you've started about dating, or lack of it. I can only assume you have a fat head, a hairy back, or a tiny penis.

Or all three.

No, no and no.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Some women just have that certain something which I find quite appealing. I can't put my finger on it tbh.
You're obviously doing it wrong mate.

Michael Bolton wrote:I am sure Nat posted something like this before about how she is so beautiful that guys don't try.
But I am wondering what about how important are looks to you compared to personality?
I know a lot of people here are married anyway but I am just curious. Imagine you were single and you met someone who was just a really lovely person, intelligent, fun, kind, easy going, exciting, lovely to chat to, made you feel happy and you really clicked with them, where would you draw the line in terms of the looks they need for you to be interested in them romantically? Would you need to find their looks attractive? Or would you be happy to date them as long as they weren't fat?
Honest answers only, there is nothing wrong with shallowness, we are all attracted to different things.

Michael Bolton you must be a really ugly bloke if you can't get laid. I'm fat, not exactly Brad Pitt, and don't have a flash car or job and yet I have slags queuing up to get their lips around my length.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think there needs to be some physical attraction. I know people say it's what's inside that counts, and of course that is true, but no one wants to have a long-term sexual relationship with someone they don't find attractive.

I agree

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were put on this planet to breed, so the fitter the woman (or man) you just want to bang their brains out.

I drove past a fit woman standing at a bus stop today, short skirt lovely legs, I looked back checked her out and when I look forwards , I had to hit the brakes and skid, just missed a BMW infront that slowed right down.

The guy had his window down and started clapping through the window.

All this because a woman has nice legs, if it have been a fat boiler, who has a nice personality , I wouldn't have looked twice.

Got to be fit, you've got to be aiming for sex later on .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
You're obviously doing it wrong mate.

I've been doing it wrong throughout my adult life! Very Happy

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton Hater wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I am sure Nat posted something like this before about how she is so beautiful that guys don't try.

Michael Bolton you must be a really ugly bloke if you can't get laid. I'm fat, not exactly Brad Pitt, and don't have a flash car or job and yet I have slags queuing up to get their lips around my length.

lol thanks.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well I worked with this girl who at first sight I thought absolutely nothing of, she was just ordinary looking, she wasn't unattractive looking but she wasn't exactly good looking either.
But when I got chatting to her she was amazing, so lovely to chat to, really intelligent, sweet, easy going, fun, exciting, etc. I started to really fancy her because I liked her so much as a person and her looks really grew on me once I liked her lots.

I was just wondering if others experienced really liking someone because of their personality mainly?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Well I worked with this girl who at first sight I thought absolutely nothing of, she was just ordinary looking, she wasn't unattractive looking but she wasn't exactly good looking either.
But when I got chatting to her she was amazing, so lovely to chat to, really intelligent, sweet, easy going, fun, exciting, etc. I started to really fancy her because I liked her so much as a person and her looks really grew on me once I liked her lots.

Have you asked her out?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Well I worked with this girl who at first sight I thought absolutely nothing of, she was just ordinary looking, she wasn't unattractive looking but she wasn't exactly good looking either.

Have you asked her out?

No I didn't and she left. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum