Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years).

+13
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 50]

You are only 97 posts off the 10k boncey.

4 (after this one) for me off the 9k

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

SAD

Mr Magoo wrote:you two are awesome

Thanks magoo

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep going Johnny,we're in it for the long haul.

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). 1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been told by our boss,that we aren't getting any kind of Christmas bonus this year,after the fiasco that took place last year.
He paid for a do in Rivington,and no one turned up. We usually get a case of beer,but that's off the menu too.
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Santa-flipping-the-bird-smiley-emoticon

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Phuc Dat Bich

:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should have a Mr Ugly contest on here. A few of us would stand a good chance.

http://news.sky.com/story/1592793/zimbabwes-mr-ugly-is-not-ugly-enough

Send nat. Good promotion for nuts when "she" wins mr ugly

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Send nat.  Good promotion for nuts when "she" wins mr ugly
1000th reply on volume II Johnny. Cheers. cheers

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Send nat.  Good promotion for nuts when "she" wins mr ugly
1000th reply on volume II Johnny. Cheers. cheers

Only fitting it was us boncey Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a good day today. No accidents at work,and my back is a whole lot better. Next door are away for the week so I took a couple of parcels in for them,so I'm just gonna stick them in the loft,then make a brew,and head off for an early night. Things are looking up.
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you have house & life insurance Bonce! Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Had a good day today. No accidents at work,and my back is a whole lot better. Next door are away for the week so I took a couple of parcels in for them,so I'm just gonna stick them in the loft,then make a brew,and head off for an early night. Things are looking up.
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). Dynamite-812
Make sure that stay dry.  I'd suggest you put a camping stove up there with them.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never thought I'd see a headline like this. Razz

US West Point military academy bans mass pillow fights

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Never thought I'd see a headline like this. Razz

US West Point military academy bans mass pillow fights
aw bless. Those feathers can be lethal you know, its about time they banned this dangerous madness

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Right Boncey, I need an opinion. My lad wants a telescope for Christmas and looking at them, I don't know what is a decent spec and what isn't. I don't want to pay a fortune as it's his first one and he might have no interest in it by the new year but on the other hand I don't want something that struggles to see past the end of the street. I've seen this one on amazon but I've seen it in smyths today as well for £49.99. Is it any good for a first telescope? Your opinion would be appreciated, you too breaders, what d'ya reckon?

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/creativity-music-partyware/c-552/microscopes-telescopes/p-8758/525x-refractor-telescope/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kontiki-525x-Refractor-Telescope/dp/B00PYKNIR8

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Right Boncey, I need an opinion. My lad wants a telescope for Christmas and looking at them, I don't know what is a decent spec and what isn't. I don't want to pay a fortune as it's his first one and he might have no interest in it by the new year but on the other hand I don't want something that struggles to see past the end of the street. I've seen this one on amazon but I've seen it in smyths today as well for £49.99. Is it any good for a first telescope? Your opinion would be appreciated, you too breaders, what d'ya reckon?

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/creativity-music-partyware/c-552/microscopes-telescopes/p-8758/525x-refractor-telescope/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kontiki-525x-Refractor-Telescope/dp/B00PYKNIR8
To be honest 58,I think you'd be wasting your money. Any refractor less than a 3 inch,or a relector less than a 6 inch would be pretty useless.
My advice would be to start how I started,with a decent pair of binoculars. A pair of 7x50 bins will show you a lot more than the 2 telescopes you've been looking at. And you'll have the added bonus that if,after a few chilly nights looking at the night sky,he gets bored with it,you still have a nice pair of bins to use at sporting events,birdwatching,or just for use on holidays. Astronomical telescopes show an inverted image,so are of no use for anything but astronomy.
These are great quality,I have a pair myself,and a lot better value for money than those telescopes. Will last you a lifetime. Nearly 80 quid but well worth it. Hope I've been of some help.

http://www.skyatnightmagazine.com/review/binoculars/opticron-vega-ii

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum