Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years).

+13
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Numpty 28723
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Ive done two big rooms where it was on all the walls snd ceiling.  Its also on the landing and stairs, some down stairs as well.  And i need to get it done this weekend.

Fooking HATE woodchip
Good god! I feel your pain Johnny! Shocked

It's no wonder most folk simply paint over and think fuck it. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I found removing it from cement rendered walls a lot easier than from plasterboard. I certainly found a steamer helped,but it's still horrible work.

The little woodchips get everywhere.  
Ah well. Will be worth it when everything is done

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The little woodchips get everywhere.  
Ah well. Will be worth it when everything is done
That's the spirit! Very Happy

We just ordered a new sofa as well.  Got to wait til the end og august for delivery but cant wait.  Leather corner suite and a power reclining chair.  Smile  the missus said the only thing its missing is a remote control and wheels so i dont ever have to get out of it Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We just ordered a new sofa as well.  Got to wait til the end og august for delivery but cant wait.  Leather corner suite and a power reclining chair.  Smile  the missus said the only thing its missing is a remote control and wheels so i dont ever have to get out of it Smile
lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Mum bought my Dad a nice chair once,but the plug wouldn't reach the socket. Shocked

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). - Page 37 Electric-chair

boltonbonce wrote:My Mum bought my Dad a nice chair once,but the plug wouldn't reach the socket. Shocked

Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). - Page 37 Electric-chair
:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell Boncey! Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just spent the last 10 mins walking round the house looking for the other oven glove to see if I put it somewhere only to realise it was in my other hand amongst other things. Shocked

karlypants wrote:I've just spent the last 10 mins walking round the house looking for the other oven glove to see if I put it somewhere only to realise it was in my other hand amongst other things. Shocked
Welcome to fatherhood

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are quite right there mate. Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Welcome back boncey KPs been causing all kinds of trouble while you've been away, but I stayed well clear

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Welcome back boncey KPs been causing all kinds of trouble while you've been away, but I stayed well clear
KP is well known for causing trouble. And fires. The scamp.

Been catching up on a few of the threads,apart from the Whittam thread,which is an outrage,and things haven't changed much. Peace will probably break out as the season approaches though,if only for twenty minutes.

Did you really stay clear of any trouble WGO? Hmmm. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neil Kinnock has accused Jeremy Corbyn of being vain.

Pot...Kettle.

Just back from swimming and having my breakfast (strong coffee) and then off to swinton precinct (swinton is derived from swinetown, not sure what they did with the pigs to be called that, but ive heard its camerons spiritual home)  to pay some cheques in  and then on with the woodchip.

Hate woodchip

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've only had to deal with woodchip once,and I swore I'd never do it again.

My abiding memory is of me,slumped in a chair,sweating buckets,and wondering if my hell was ever going to end.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Welcome back boncey KPs been causing all kinds of trouble while you've been away, but I stayed well clear

Been catching up on a few of the threads,apart from the Whittam thread,which is an outrage,and things haven't changed much. Peace will probably break out as the season approaches though,if only for twenty minutes.

Feel a bit hurt by the implied doubt there mate
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). - Page 37 Imagejpeg

boltonbonce wrote:I've only had to deal with woodchip once,and I swore I'd never do it again.

My abiding memory is of me,slumped in a chair,sweating buckets,and wondering if my hell was ever going to end.
Thats how I've felt for the last two weeks going out to work then coming back and doing it. The last thing i want to be doing when setting off at half 4/5 in the morning. But it needs doing.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Feel a bit hurt by the implied doubt there mate
Bonce's own personal thread. Vol III (The 'Nice to see you' years). - Page 37 Imagejpeg
It's impossible to stay out of trouble on here. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum