Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015

+8
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the most intelligent poster of 2015?

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap25%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 25% [ 9 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap28%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 28% [ 10 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Next up is the award for Bolton Nuts most intelligent/intellectual poster of the past year. 

Who is the person who has come across as a bit of a clever dick and clearly knows their shit in various subjects and who you enjoy reading for their reasoned arguments and all round good knowledge. 

There's no way I'm doing a list of 30 for this one and there's no way for me to do this poll and not offend anyone, but these are the people I think deserve to be on the list. If there are others who I miss off who you feel genuinely deserve a shot, stick them on the thread and I'm sure our resident mod of the year will add them to the poll.

One vote each, no mind changing.

Get voting!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for Bread. Mainly out of fear. He has a cricket bat.
Some great posters on the list though,and it pains me to have to pick only one,but rules are rules,and what tipped it for me was Breads wry,and often brutal humour when putting his points across.
Why am I on the list? Intelligent/intellectual? Razz

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really is a hard one this but my vote goes to Breadders as well.

As they say, you've got to use your loaf! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Dec 15 2015, 00:30; edited 2 times in total

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:I've gone for Bread. Mainly out of fear. He has a cricket bat.
Some great posters on the list though,and it pains me to have to pick only one,but rules are rules,and what tipped it for me was Breads wry,and often brutal humour when putting his points across.
You have many, many years behind you Boncey and have gained much wisdom over those years I reckon. I would gladly come to you for advice, as I recently did. 

You probably wouldn't be a frontrunner for any kind of spacial awareness awards though tbh.  Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've gone for Bread. Mainly out of fear. He has a cricket bat.
You have many, many years behind you Boncey and have gained much wisdom over those years I reckon. I would gladly come to you for advice, as I recently did. 

You probably wouldn't be a frontrunner for any kind of spacial awareness awards though tbh.  Smile
Harsh. I'm just unlucky. Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I won cock of the nuts once, i think Whittam wins this one hands down tbh.

I was going to vote for Scott but he isn't listed so voted for Bread instead.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I expected this one to be reasonably close but breaders is storming away with it!

Bwfc1958 wrote:I expected this one to be reasonably close but breaders is storming away with it!

I didn't vote for him - he's a knob.

I've gone for Lust, mainly to even things out a bit. Don't want Bread getting too cocky here.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Tue Dec 15 2015, 09:51; edited 1 time in total

bwfc1874 wrote:I've gone for Lust, mainly to even things out a bit. Don't want Bread gettin get too cocky here.

I think people are voting for me because of this bit: "Who is the person who has come across as a bit of a clever dick?"

When I was at school, being a clever dick wasn't viewed as being a good thing.

That's the only logical explanation I can come up with....

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I've gone for Lust, mainly to even things out a bit. Don't want Bread gettin get too cocky here.

I think people are voting for me because of this bit: "Who is the person who has come across as a bit of a clever dick?"

When I was at school, being a clever dick wasn't viewed as being a good thing.

That's the only logical explanation I can come up with....
Tbf, you seem to have quite good knowledge on a lot of stuff, and the way you put it across with humour, as Boncey pointed out, makes you one of the most interesting posters on here. You chip in on pretty much any subject, whether it be corporate finance or a corby trouser press, and manage to sound like you know what you're on about. 

So, all things considered, I'm voting for Manda.  Very Happy

Now, I've blown enough smoke up your arse for one day, so put that tin of beans down, put some pants on and make me a brew as a thank you.

Cheers.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is Magoo not on this list?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:Why is Magoo not on this list?
Having a good all round knowledge of caramelised sausages and animal bestiality doesn't qualify him as intelligent enough to win I'm afraid.  Very Happy

Maybe I should have had you on the poll as well actually RT, possibly Glos as well.

Oh well, maybe next year.  Smile

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Intelligence and knowledge are two different things. Do you know how to tell the difference?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:falltopieces:

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:Intelligence and knowledge are two different things. Do you know how to tell the difference?
No idea RT. That's why I'm not on the list.  I don't have the intelligence to differentiate.  Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable. Intelligence is knowing not to include a tomato in a fruit salad.

I voted for Rammy because he always seems to come across as a rather well learned gentleman.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster wont be happy he hasn't been included!  Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum