Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015

+8
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the most intelligent poster of 2015?

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 9 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% [ 10 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Noone needs to be intelligent anymore thats what Google is for.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok Trotter wrote:Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable. Intelligence is knowing not to include a tomato in a fruit salad.
Are you getting this magoo? 

Knowledge is knowing there are lots and lots of sheep in Devon. Intelligence is knowing you shouldn't really be sticking your cock in them.

That's why you're not on the list my friend.  Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this a joke? I'm not one of the options.

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable. Intelligence is knowing not to include a tomato in a fruit salad.
Are you getting this magoo? 

Knowledge is knowing there are lots and lots of sheep in Devon. Intelligence is knowing you shouldn't really be sticking your cock in them.

That's why you're not on the list my friend.  Very Happy
Unless it's really attractive (that must be my Yorkshire side coming out)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope 58 knows this due to his fetish with tinned toms. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote::falltopieces:
 what a set of bastids they are Magoo, fancy not including you  Laughing

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They didn't put me on because i would have won. :number1:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So you don't feel left out Magoo, i think we should have a "sheep shagger of the year". Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Your sick in the head, Animals have feeling to.Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Bracelet

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Your sick in the head, Animals have feeling to.Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 Bracelet
Laughing

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But if all tomatoes are fruits, why are all fruits not tomatoes?

And why can't I vote for Scott? He's deep man.

Can I just go on record now and say that whilst I'm flattered by the votes, I'm not even close to being the cleverest person in my house (and that includes the dog), so there's no way I'm the most intelligent contributor to this site.

By a country mile.

Seriously, if you've not already voted, vote for someone else.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can I just go on record now and say that whilst I'm flattered by the votes, I'm not even close to being the cleverest person in my house (and that includes the dog), so there's no way I'm the most intelligent contributor to this site.

By a country mile.

glad you said that Breaders as i voted for Manda  Very Happy

So did I.

Manda has had several high profile jobs in the past including being UK Head Of Enterprise Marketing for Microsoft and being MD of Netgear.

She has also managed to run a football club and stood for parliament.

Manda has a Masters Degree in Creative Writing.

I have a Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene.

And the only thing I can confidently run without serious mishap is my bath. (Not Bath - that was Manda.)

Factor in the fact that I spend most of my time in my underpants talking absolute rubbish on a football forum and you will clearly see that there really is only one winner.

Vote Manda Rigby - For A Change!

(Sorry Mand, couldn't resist the little gag at the end.)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a first aid certificate.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've got a first aid certificate.
Didn't realise the person actually being treated got a certificate as well, you must have hundreds by now

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've got a first aid certificate.
Didn't realise the person actually being treated got a certificate as well, you must have hundreds by now
Oh yes. Very Happy
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 2 46e1307d468703cf8cf1aaa96b62fa47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought you had been to university as well Breadders?

karlypants wrote:I thought you had been to university as well Breadders?
I did.

And it was a proper one.

Not like kids today doing degrees in Facebook Studies at places like Bolton Uni.

I'm just saying that Manda is obviously cleverer than wot I am.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can I just go on record now and say that whilst I'm flattered by the votes, I'm not even close to being the cleverest person in my house (and that includes the dog), so there's no way I'm the most intelligent contributor to this site.

By a country mile.

You see? It's exactly this kind of humility that got you my vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum