Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015

+8
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is the most intelligent poster of 2015?

Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% [ 9 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% [ 10 ]
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's going to be big pressure on the winner to sort out the crisis in Syria,whilst at the same time mediating between the parties seeking to gain control at our beloved Wanderers.
I do wonder if Bread has the calming qualities necessary to bring these multi faceted dilemmas to a satisfactory conclusion.
Whenever I think of him I see....
Most intelligent/intellectual poster 2015  - Page 3 Giphy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'd like to thank all those who voted for me, I appreciate your kindness.

In all honesty you could have picked any eight Nuts posters to vote for, I doubt there is anyone who posts on here regularly who isn't intelligent.

I don't mean that as a platitude either.

People who post on a forum need to be able to hold a literary conversation as a minimum and more often than not be able to argue the view they hold.

Ok we clearly have some fake accounts on here but even then many of them are done to provoke a response - which in itself shows intelligence.

I've always believed too that you need to have an intelligence to be able to make people laugh and there's plenty on here that makes me chuckle.

I'm honoured that I've been selected for the list but there are easily a dozen or more on here who could have been included on it instead of myself.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I invented 4 fake accounts to boost my total,but the ungrateful bastards voted for Manda and Lusty.

wanderlust wrote:

You see? It's exactly this kind of humility that got you my vote.

I'm being festive.

Christmas = Dickens = Being ever so 'umble.

(Yeah, I know he's not in A Christmas Carol but it's close enough for me.)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Ok we clearly have some fake accounts on here but even then many of them are done to provoke a response - which in itself shows intelligence.

Why wasn't Whittam on the list then?? Idea

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I invented 4 fake accounts to boost my total,but the ungrateful bastards voted for Manda and Lusty.
Very Happy

Is it too late to withdraw my vote for Bread and vote for his dog instead?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Got to be Manda, Lusty or Breadman for me. Always enjoy debating them even when we disagree. Have decided to play rock paper scissors with my lovely wife and eldest son in order to pick which of the three will get my final vote. I'm surprised (albeit pleased) to see my name on the list given how little I have posted this year and would like people to know I don't think they should vote for me because I don't deserve to win it when I haven't been a regular contributor. Good luck to all of the three I mentioned above.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll be wrapping this one up in the morning and starting another so it's your last Chance to affect the outcome if you haven't yet voted.

Come on people, vote Rigby!

Just two more votes required.

Sort it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum