Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - MOST INTELLIGENT POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015 RESULT

+8
scottjames30
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Et tu Brucie?

Well he did present Sunday Night at the Colosseum didn't he?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i bet Boncey is searching his Brucie files for a picture of him dressed as a Roman  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:i bet Boncey is searching his Brucie files for a picture of him dressed as a Roman  Very Happy

There aren't any!

That was the first thing I did because I thought they must have done a sketch on the Generation Game, (surely) but it turns out they didn't.

Or if they did, they burnt all the evidence.

Last edited by Breadman on Thu Dec 17 2015, 15:50; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i bet Boncey is searching his Brucie files for a picture of him dressed as a Roman  Very Happy
OFFICIAL - MOST INTELLIGENT POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015 RESULT - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-27717-1382005588-0

Not technically a Roman.

See....?

Not even Bonce can find one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Close as I could get at short notice. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

top marks for the effort Boncey  Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

There aren't any!

That was the first thing I did because I thought they must have done a sketch on the Generation Game, (surely) but it turns out they didn't.

Or if they did, they burnt all the evidence.
what would Mrs B think if she decided to check your internet browsing history  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a sad state of affairs when grown men are reduced to looking for pictures of Bruce Forsyth dressed as a Roman.
I blame myself.
I'm so very sorry. Embarassed

If the most troubling thing she could find in my browser history is a search for a picture of BF in a toga, I'm happy.

In the past I've searched:

"Sexy sheep in lipstick" in relation to Magoo.

"Obviously a man, shit transvestite" re-Whittam.

"Man with welly stuck on head" after a Bonce anecdote

"Retard eating crayons" after a spat with Scott

"Sad looking fat man in dress" in response to another of Whittam's depression / obesity rants

And "Penis shaped like Esther Rantzen" but I can't remember how that came about.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lets give a big round of applause for whoever came up with incognito browsing, saving men some awkward questions and nights in the spare room for the last few years  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:well done smarty pants Breaders  cheers

Whats next, thickest poster?

This should be a good thread, there are too many to choose from. Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm glad you didn't win it 58 with your spelling mistake in the title! Laughing
I don't know what your talking about kp. No spelling mistakes there at all. Perhaps you can't read properly.  Very Happy
I can still see it mate.

Go and put your readers on! Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm glad you didn't win it 58 with your spelling mistake in the title! Laughing
I don't know what your talking about kp. No spelling mistakes there at all. Perhaps you can't read properly.  Very Happy
I can still see it mate.

Bastard!  Very Happy

I'm revoking your mod of the year award for that!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
I can still see it mate.

Bastard!  Very Happy

I'm revoking your mod of the year award for that!
Razz

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well done Bread.  :number1: :good:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a fooking joke. Firstly, it was clearly rigged by 58 so his bumchum would win. Everyone knows I am more intelligent than all the other posters on the list put together.

Isn't Breadman the bellend who spent weeks telling us he was going to get his dream job only to lose out because he'd forgotten about his notice period. The fuckwit.

If Breadman is the most intelligent poster on this site Gary Madine is the best footballer in the world.

BREAKING NEWS

Gary Madine has won the ballon D'or

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a fooking joke. Firstly, it was clearly rigged by 58 so his bumchum would win. Everyone knows I am more intelligent than all the other posters on the list put together.

Isn't Breadman the bellend who spent weeks telling us he was going to get his dream job only to lose out because he'd forgotten about his notice period. The fuckwit.

If Breadman is the most intelligent poster on this site Gary Madine is the best footballer in the world.
Hahahaha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum