Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - MOST INTELLIGENT POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015 RESULT

+8
scottjames30
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a fooking joke. Firstly, it was clearly rigged by 58 so his bumchum would win. Everyone knows I am more intelligent than all the other posters on the list put together.

Isn't Breadman the bellend who spent weeks telling us he was going to get his dream job only to lose out because he'd forgotten about his notice period. The fuckwit.

If Breadman is the most intelligent poster on this site Gary Madine is the best footballer in the world.
How dare you, I am a man of integrity, I would do no such thing. I'm afraid I didn't deem you intelligent enough to be on the same list as the likes of breadman, Manda and LPP. 

Maybe you could improve the quality of your posts and maybe, just maybe, you can be considered for next year's award.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:its Christmas lets all have one big love in (not that kind KP)
And why not?! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
How dare you, I am a man of integrity, I would do no such thing. I'm afraid I didn't deem you intelligent enough to be on the same list as the likes of breadman, Manda and LPP. 

Maybe you could improve the quality of your posts and maybe, just maybe, you can be considered for next year's award.

Ha ha, did you type that from the end of Breadman's willy?

It's common knowledge that I am a genius, if you really did think Breadman and chums were more intelligent than me you'd have put me on the list to prove a point.

You left me off because I am very clever. I also know my notice period.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I left you off because you never crossed my mind when thinking of intelligent posters and if there's one thing in your life you'll never notice it's definitely your period.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I left you off because you never crossed my mind when thinking of intelligent posters and if there's one thing in your life you'll never notice it's definitely your period.

You are desperate to be accepted. Did you have to climb over Norpig to reach Breadman's willy?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I left you off because you never crossed my mind when thinking of intelligent posters and if there's one thing in your life you'll never notice it's definitely your period.

You are desperate to be accepted. Did you have to climb over Norpig to reach Breadman's willy?
Yes, and kp, Johnny and Boncey. The bumchum weekly meeting tends to get a bit hot and heavy when big Barry let's breadman out for the night. 

Instead of thinking about breadmans willy you should spend a little time trying to prise Scott off yours.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

thats twice now Nat and i'm not biting (and i don't mean Breaders todger either)

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

thats twice now Nat and i'm not biting (and i don't mean Breaders todger either)
Very Happy
There you go see. Brush it off with a bit of humour and life goes on. No problems.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am not amused - I truly believe this should have gone to my alternate persona, Natasha Whittam.

Otherwise it should have been myself for my acute detailed knowledge of the club thanks to the information gained from the old Everton fan IT Director of the club!!!

I m not bitter and I wish the bar steward all the best with the award - baaaah humbug!!!!

;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum