Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - MOST INTELLIGENT POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015 RESULT

+8
scottjames30
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
Bwfc1958
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a fooking joke. Firstly, it was clearly rigged by 58 so his bumchum would win. Everyone knows I am more intelligent than all the other posters on the list put together.

Isn't Breadman the bellend who spent weeks telling us he was going to get his dream job only to lose out because he'd forgotten about his notice period. The fuckwit.

If Breadman is the most intelligent poster on this site Gary Madine is the best footballer in the world.
But you already won an award?

karlypants wrote:

But you already won an award?

That was either the sympathy vote or it was like an on-line version of the X Factor, where abject mediocrity is celebrated and everybody pretends they're loving it whilst really, they're all thinking:

"This is shit! It's just re-hashed bollocks. Am I the only one who can see it? Oh well, I'd better play along. Yay - Go Nat !! BEL's ace!!! It's the funniest thing on the web!!!"

Bollocks.......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

That was either the sympathy vote or it was like an on-line version of the X Factor, where abject mediocrity is celebrated and everybody pretends they're loving it whilst really, they're all thinking:

"This is shit! It's just re-hashed bollocks. Am I the only one who can see it? Oh well, I'd better play along. Yay - Go Nat !! BEL's ace!!! It's the funniest thing on the web!!!"

Bollocks.......

I doubt anyone is pitching up to Nuts looking to see what Breadman has to say.

But actually you're right in a way, I want the main prize which is the 'Most Intelligent Poster'. If I'd been on the original list then fair enough, but because your bumchum kept me off it the result was predictable. If you had any balls you'd hand your prize back and there would be another vote.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted Nat, even though she wasn't on the list, infact only bumchums were on it.

Fixed.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:I voted Nat, even though she wasn't on the list, infact only bumchums were on it.

Fixed.
does that make me a member of aforesaid club then?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you just got put there, Mand.

Feel free to make your own mind up.

....and I honestly do believe that you'd use your back-stage access to rig it to ensure you'd win because it genuinely does mean that much to you, doesn't it?

Like I've said, it's nice to be appreciated but I'm certainly not going to wear it like a badge.

And if it's so important to you, you can have it.

Mods - do the business please, delete it from my avi and give Whittam the title please.

Cheers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:....and I honestly do believe that you'd use your back-stage access to rig it to ensure you'd win because it genuinely does mean that much to you, doesn't it?

Like I've said, it's nice to be appreciated but I'm certainly not going to wear it like a badge.

And if it's so important to you, you can have it.

Mods - do the business please, delete it from my avi and give Whittam the title please.

Cheers.

I have no back stage access whatsoever.

Very generous of you though, but I can't accept your kind gesture. It needs to go to another vote. My fans need to have their say.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another vote on this must be right.

Nat v Breadman.

Shall I start it?

Yeah, that way we can see the return of all the old favourites logging on.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just an idea.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its Christmas lets all have one big love in (not that kind KP)

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I vote for Bread.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I vote for Bread.

Chorley wanker.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I vote for Bread.

Chorley wanker.
At least I have the necessary equipment which is more than can be said for a sad sack who pretends to be a woman. I also have a loving wife who takes care of that sort of thing for me. Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
At least I have the necessary equipment which is more than can be said for a sad sack who pretends to be a woman. I also have a loving wife who takes care of that sort of thing for me. Smile

Your wife pretends to be a woman for you?

News for you, that's your husband.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's something very sinister about you Peter. Like, do you actually get annoyed by what is said to you on here?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:There's something very sinister about you Peter. Like, do you actually get annoyed by what is said to you on here?
Yes boggers, I do get annoyed by what gets said on here at times and there's nothing sinister about it. I feel that when someone makes a personal comment about me they deserve to have it responded to in kind. Frankly I'm bored with all the "it's a joke" explanations because they stopped being funny years ago. Nat and her ilk believe they own this site and can do anything they want just because they have been on here longer than others but when it's thrown back at them they don't like it. 

I came here to talk about Bolton Wanderers Football club and to engage in debate about our club yet in more than half the threads on this site find myself wading through page after page of juvenile insults that have nothing to do with the club or alleged topic. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I just want to talk about the club especially now when things are in such a confused mess. 

Is that really too much to ask for?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is there to talk about in regards bwfc right now? The far eastern takeover has fallen through (which I always said could happen), we are shit, we don't look like winning any time soon. 

Save your breath and tears.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate talking about BWFC at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum