Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Us Anything

+10
Reebok Trotter
traf
Norpig
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bwfcst
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 14:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I will most certainly add my voice to those above, of course you are welcome on here Traf, everybody is.

92Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 14:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure he's ripe for Brucification. Cool

93Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 14:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?

Why is the word gullible not in the dictionary?

Blimey, Lusty's right!

I've just checked and it's not in there.

Who'd have thunk it?
I would so like to think someone actually did Smile

Apart from my kids who will probably never forgive me for their childhood.

94Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 14:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just signed up. When do I get my freebies? Very Happy

95Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:26

traf

traf
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I was having a bad morning!
Brightened up by a few winners and an embarrassingly positive post about me by Sluffy Very Happy

As for the Trust, people are right to be sceptical, especially after the inter-forum spats allied to the demise of the club, but we should at least approach a new venture with an open mind.

I, too, have questions about some of the people involved, but they're for another day, surely.

http://www.geegeez.co.uk

96Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i fully agree Traf, i seem to have been fighting a lone battle on here about the ST. I understand why people are reluctant to get behind it after hearing about some of the characters involved but it's the potential long term benefits we need to focus on

97Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:49

So your staying now. Get on the being thread and place a late bet Smile

98Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 15:50

Norpig wrote:i fully agree Traf, i seem to have been fighting a lone battle on here about the ST. I understand why people are reluctant to get behind it after hearing about some of the characters involved but it's the potential long term benefits we need to focus on

I've joined norpig and will hold out until we find out more but like Traf the people involved need a close eye which is why i have joined

99Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 16:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in the BWSA as well. Shocked

100Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 16:38

traf

traf
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

y2johnny wrote:So your staying now. Get on the being thread and place a late bet Smile

Obviously too late now, but post a link for lazyarse here.

102Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

traf wrote:I was having a bad morning!
Brightened up by a few winners and an embarrassingly positive post about me by Sluffy Very Happy

As for the Trust, people are right to be sceptical, especially after the inter-forum spats allied to the demise of the club, but we should at least approach a new venture with an open mind.

I, too, have questions about some of the people involved, but they're for another day, surely.

Sincerely meant too.

I know what you are saying in your last sentence but speaking personally I simply could not throw what little influence I may have (if any!) in the forum world behind the ST whilst people who take internet spats so seriously that they go out and spend their own time and money in real life to fuck other people up!

How could I possibly recommend to others to send their real names (and ultimately financial details) to someone that behaves like that, when I wouldn't do so myself?

That is why I've been cautious of the ST so far.

The sooner good people like yourself are involved in it and others not - the better.

Congratulations on your morning winners, please feel free to link to the horse racing sites you are involved in, our racing circle may be small but it has been active for over four years now and I am sure they would like to know much more about the horse betting services you provide.

103Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 16:52

Does anybody know anything about this Ian Bridge bloke?

Other than him being the director of Sappari Ltd, a company which delivered some hippy-type "cryotherapy solutions" until it went bust 9 months ago and got liquidated?

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2311379

104Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 17:42

traf

traf
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'll be perfectly honest with you all always. 
I got involved after getting a call over the weekend from Chris Peacock. I didn't realise/know That Mike Smith was who he is until I saw those screenshots on here.

He's banned from Wanderersways for acting the tool in the past, so I am a bit more understanding of Nuts members' wariness now. I remember what happened between him and this site and it wasn't pleasant.

105Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 18:03

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i fully agree Traf, i seem to have been fighting a lone battle on here about the ST. I understand why people are reluctant to get behind it after hearing about some of the characters involved but it's the potential long term benefits we need to focus on
Fine, but just don't give them your bank details.

106Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 18:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One thing stood out last week in my mind. "If we hadn't set up the supporters trust there might not have been a Pompey".
You can take that as you like, but you can quite easily do a swap of club names!
Decline will affect some more than others, so is it proactive or reactive?

107Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Tue Jan 12 2016, 18:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Does anybody know anything about this Ian Bridge bloke?

Other than him being the director of Sappari Ltd, a company which delivered some hippy-type "cryotherapy solutions" until it went bust 9 months ago and got liquidated?

Not very encouraging.

108Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Wed Jan 13 2016, 00:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Does anybody know anything about this Ian Bridge bloke?

An Ian James Bridge (is this the same person?) according to companies House has been involved in a number of business (with I assume his wife Christine Bridge, in several of them) most of which have either been dissolved, been liquidated or he quit and they are still trading.

Details here

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/rU_FH5-qLo3EMeE1pUFVeLgOT5k/appointments

109Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Mon Feb 29 2016, 20:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

traf wrote:I'll be perfectly honest with you all always. 
I got involved after getting a call over the weekend from Chris Peacock. I didn't realise/know That Mike Smith was who he is until I saw those screenshots on here.

He's banned from Wanderersways for acting the tool in the past, so I am a bit more understanding of Nuts members' wariness now. I remember what happened between him and this site and it wasn't pleasant.

I don't know if anybody remembers the poster 'Traf' who came on here a few weeks back specifically to champion the Supporters Trust following being personally asked to do so by Crispy Cock.

Seems he since lost confidence in them and will not be joining them as a member anytime soon.

This is what he posted this afternoon on TW -

I was originally in, but am currently out.

I don't want to join a glorified BWSA, so I'll await further developments to a time when they might actually NEED money.

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/85969-supporters-trust-foundation-meeting/page-25

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Feb 29 2016, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

110Ask Us Anything - Page 6 Empty Re: Ask Us Anything Mon Feb 29 2016, 20:58

I liked traf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum