Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

691Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 24 2018, 22:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone been watching intercity 125 on channel 5?

I can’t get enough of it.

Was a lovely train. Smile

692Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 27 2018, 17:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A Very English Scandal about Jeremy Thorpe is well worth watching, especially for those of us who were there in the 60's and remember much of it.

It comes across as a black comedy and really captures the era well. Very entertaining.

BBC 1 9pm

693Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 27 2018, 17:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:A Very English Scandal about Jeremy Thorpe is well worth watching, especially for those of us who were there in the 60's and remember much of it.

It comes across as a black comedy and really captures the era well. Very entertaining.

BBC 1 9pm

:agree:

694Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 27 2018, 17:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched the first episode,and really enjoyed it. Two men snogging always makes me feel uncomfortable, but we were guests in their house,and just let them get on with it. 
I'm sure they'll watch it on catch up.

695Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 27 2018, 20:50

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Watched the first episode,and really enjoyed it. Two men snogging always makes me feel uncomfortable, but we were guests in their house,and just let them get on with it. 
I'm sure they'll watch it on catch up.
Men snogging creeps me out too!!!UGH!!!!!

696Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon May 28 2018, 16:01

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Patrick Melrose is a must watch.   Benedict Cumberbatch is brilliant in the role.

Sky Atlantic 9pm Sunday night.

Part of the appeal is how perfectly the characters conform to people’s ideas of what the British aristocracy is like: charming polite and completely screwed up

James Walton

It really is exceptional, watching the 3rd of 5 tonight on catch-up.

It's also interesting to see Holly Grainger who plays Robin in J K Rowling's " Strike" in a totally different role.

697Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 29 2018, 17:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone else watching this?

698Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 29 2018, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ABC drops the Roseanne show after racist tweet.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44294632

699Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 29 2018, 20:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What a shock, she isn't a nice person.

700Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 29 2018, 22:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some great stuff on BBC4 at the moment.

Big Sky,Big Dreams,Big Art.  American art from the wild west to abstract expressionism, and Tap America: How a nation found its feet.

Got to love BBC4.

701Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed May 30 2018, 19:17

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes, but are you watching Patrick Melrose????

702Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed May 30 2018, 20:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Yes, but are you watching Patrick Melrose????
I'm afraid not. Cool

703Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed May 30 2018, 20:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I gave it 10 minutes out of respect to you.

Your choice sucked.

704Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed May 30 2018, 20:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect most people are just watching BGT this week.

705Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 31 2018, 12:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I gave it 10 minutes out of respect to you.

Your choice sucked.
10 minutes is not good enough for anything worth while,  as you well know.

The first episode is a very hard watch and my patience was wearing thin, but it really is worth staying with.

706Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:12

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Has anyone been watching 'The Blacklist'? The last episode of this season was a game changer, absolutely brilliant!

707Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 06 2018, 16:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

708Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 09 2018, 22:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been watching a show called "Lucifer" on Amazon Prime and I was genuinely gutted that they cancelled it last week. It's been between good and utterly brilliant so far and it really deserves a fourth season. What makes it even harder to understand Fox's decision to bin it is the fact the ratings were climbing not falling AND the season 3 finale has a brilliant cliff hanger ending that's just begging to be resolved. In my opinion it's the dumbest cancellation since "Firefly" and even less explicable since it's got a huge worldwide audience on various streaming services as well as the many millions who've viewed it on Fox directly. I doubt advertisers felt they were wasting their money buying spaces during Lucifer so why can it when it's doing so well?

709Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jul 25 2018, 16:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mortimer and Whitehouse GONE FISHING, really worth watching.

10pm on BBC2 tonight.

Do watch rest of series on catch-up.

710Film and TV review. - Page 36 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jul 25 2018, 16:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Amy Adams is in career-best form in this mean, moody and magnificent Missouri-set murder mystery.

Watch it now on Sky Atlantic or catch-up.

Sharp Objects.  really pulls you into this black creepy world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum