Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports Shield ready to walk away from Wanderers takeover talks/ ST bid to buy club

+14
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
FullofSprite
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Is it obvious I've got years of (Facebook) stalking experience?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If I've read his last published accounts (May 2015) correctly he traded last year at a net loss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously he's engaging in a wee bit of apprentice style bravado, nothing against the kid, but to use a stock photo is very strange, I look like Jake Gyllenhaal but even if I didn't I'd never use a stock photo in an important business venture. It's fraud.

Very stupid thing to do, particularly after all the furore about transparency.

But do i think this is a devious plan of some sort? No I don't.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:This is me and my friend enjoying a friendly drink with the ST people:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:rofl:
which one are you Nat?

Problem is though......these minor mistakes keep occurring with fairly frequent regularity.

It's been rushed through at alarming speed.

They've appointed a known associate of Gartside as Interim Chairman.

They're still nowhere near setting up their website (have a look - it's full of Latin script) or banking details yet.

They're issuing press releases via the BN that sound as though they've come straight from the club (patronising and designed to instil fear).

And they're using a stand on match days to try and recruit members which has shiny banners which look suspiciously like the official ones used by the club (same format and font).

And I keep reading comments from people who say they've expressed an interest in helping but not even received the courtesy of a reply, so as far as we know, it's just the five on their website plus whoever else their cabal decides to enlist behind the scenes (like Hurst) running the show.

It just doesn't look as sincere or innocent as they'd like us to believe to me.

All they do appear to have is this mantra they keep shouting about having "5000 members" and not a lot else.

I think they're either very stupid and are being used by someone else or they're just a bunch of amateurs who couldn't properly organise a church picnic.

Either way, I'm out.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If you look on the Companies House link 74 found (good spot mate) then it lists Jamie's address to be Riverbank, 11 Vale Street, Turton, Bolton (it states also he was born in May 1994, making him currently just 21).

It also lists a second correspondence address to that of Unit 25, Genesis Centre, Science Park South Birchwood, Warrington.

Now if you check BOTH those addresses out that they also correspond to a company called Equity Release Supermarket whose Director is a Mark Gregory - presumably Jamie's dad with the Turton address being the family home.

The company seems to deal with releasing equity from peoples homes.

Jamie and Mark are partners (80/20) in a business formed last year called Middleman Services which I think is intended to put home owners in touch with equity release businesses - although I may be wrong about this as I can find little detail about the business.

Mark Gregory has been involved in three other businesses also - all three of which have been dissolved -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make of all that what you will.

Maybe buying a house when your dad is in the property market isn't that surprising after all?

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

One of the internet business he runs is now obsolete.  He was selling fifa coins for ultimate team. (Yes fifa as in the computer game) this is ea's micro transaction cash cow and have been looking to put an end to people like Jamies "counterfiet currency" as it goes against their rules and regulations.  Not sure if it is breaking the law, not going to get dragged into that, but alan sugar he isnt.  A little gobby oik by the sounds of it. (In my personal opinion) and yet more fodder as to the fantastic credentials these bwfcst steering group members are leaving out of any descriptions.

I wonder why nobody from the Truss has been on here recently "engaging" with us......?

You couldn't move for 'em at one time.

Norpig is their bolton nuts rep now Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to the small claims court to get my £10 back after reading all this.

Judge rinder nat. We should all go on Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Judge rinder nat. We should all go on Smile

I now have a vision of all of Bolton Nuts on one side of his courtroom, with the ST on the other with their Mums.

y2johnny wrote:A little gobby oik by the sounds of it. (In my personal opinion) 

Has he been ripping you off for FIFA coins or something Jon?

bwfc1874 wrote:

Don't call me Jon.

And no

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Don't call me Jon.

And no

Sorry should of said please and i didn't mean it to come across as narky as that. Pet hate

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:
And I keep reading comments from people who say they've expressed an interest in helping but not even received the courtesy of a reply, so as far as we know, it's just the five on their website plus whoever else their cabal decides to enlist behind the scenes (like Hurst) running the show.
I tried to engage, not being arrogant, but think I have some good recent experience I could bring to the table, from both a clubs and a supporters buy out perspective. I did at least get a reply, but in no way was it inclusive, welcoming, or in any way encouraged my participation. Fair enough, they may have thought I had nothing to bring (they are wrong) but at the very least as someone with previous for ploughing money into a football club, and who had a season ticket at burnden from age 4, (both facts I made them aware of, didn't expect them to know) you'd have thought they would have at least tried to keep me on board.

My bad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Chairmanda wrote:
Breadman wrote:
I tried to engage, not being arrogant, but think I have some good recent experience I could bring to the table, from both a clubs and a supporters buy out perspective. I did at least get a reply, but in no way was it inclusive, welcoming, or in any way encouraged my participation. Fair enough, they may have thought I had nothing to bring (they are wrong) but at the very least as someone with previous for ploughing money into a football club, and who had a season ticket at burnden from age 4, (both facts I made them aware of, didn't expect them to know) you'd have thought they would have at least tried to keep me on board.

Trouble is they may not want anyone who could possibly see through their plans. Buggered if I know who is going to do the sweeping and cleaning after meetings. I got a "Refer to 'About Us'" when I wanted to know the backgrounds of the present make up of the Steering Group, and could I please have a contact address for Pompey ST and when was the election to take place? And have you had contact with any of the board members, their friends and affiliates? One of the instances in my life where I pray I'm wrong, but if it looks like a fish and smells like a fish, when they tell me it's a duck I get worried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum