Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Burnley

+17
Banks of the Croal
Fabians Right Peg
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
Norpig
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Bolton 1-2 Burnley Tue Feb 23 2016, 22:55

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gonna get mullered unless SS fuck Lennon off.

2Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Tue Feb 23 2016, 23:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Gonna get mullered unless SS fuck Lennon off.

Well SS can't takeover until they get Football League approval and we are told that that will take a couple of weeks, so Lennon isn't going anywhere for a while yet, so you better just grit your teeth and accept that he probably will be here for the most if not all of the rest of the season because no matter how many abusive posts you make about him on here (and TW) things are not going to change just because you want them to.

Probably not doing your heart much good as well.

3Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Tue Feb 23 2016, 23:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

Well SS can't takeover until they get Football League approval and we are told that that will take a couple of weeks, so Lennon isn't going anywhere for a while yet, so you better just grit your teeth and accept that he probably will be here for the most if not all of the rest of the season because no matter how many abusive posts you make about him on here (and TW) things are not going to change just because you want them to.

I don't post on TW, but don't let that stop you slagging me off every chance you get.Mein fuhrer

Last edited by MartinBWFC on Tue Feb 23 2016, 23:49; edited 1 time in total

4Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Tue Feb 23 2016, 23:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I think no away wins in 11 months, 3 wins all season and with league one beckoning, Neil Lennon warrants the abuse.

Don't have a pop at Martin just because you don't care about the club

5Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 00:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I don't post on TW, but don't let that stop you slagging me off every chance you get.Mein fuhrer

Sorry my typo - it should have read WW not TW.

Do you really think because you post abuse on a couple of football forums that is going to change things? Don't you think things like having the money to terminate contracts might not be more relevant to having the power to actually be able to do things?

I grew out of name calling people I didn't like and throwing temper tantrums when I was about 7 or 8 years old.

Even Doff is taking the piss out of you on the other thread because of your immature attitudes.

Hard to believe you're nearly 50.

PS - ever heard of Godwin's law?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 06:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We win this one NLSWA.

And well said Sluffy, the man in embarrassing .

7Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 08:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Do you really think because you post abuse on a couple of football forums that is going to change things?

Oh, now you tell me!

I've just wasted 10 years of my life on this shit, and for what?

Please Johnny my account.

8Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 08:38

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Do you really think because you post abuse on a couple of football forums that is going to change things?

Oh, now you tell me!

I've just wasted 10 years of my life on this shit, and for what?

Please Johnny my account.

Do it yourself, lazy!

9Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 08:49

I don't like this increasingly evident censorship from the site's leadership.

I don't mean "normal" censorship, which is there to protect the site of someone goes too far.

I mean this new thing where people are being openly criticised for airing their views on the manager.

(You know....the bloke with one of the worst win ratios ever in the history of BWFC.)

Odd though that it seems it's fine to slag off certain former managers, provided you just stick "Thanks Owen" at the end, as if that suggests it's just light-hearted banter, so it must be ok.

Dangerous road to go down, this because I honestly can't see what Martin's done wrong here.

He hasn't been overly abusive to Lennon, he hasn't broken any of the site rules and he's simply expressed his opinion.

Surely he should be able to do that without receiving one of The Headmaster's patronising lectures....?

10Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 15:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we stick to forecasting how many Burnley will beat us by on this thread please? 
There are other threads for bitching.

My view is that our shit players will be motivated for this one like they usually are against better teams so they'll put up a surprisingly good performance and may even take the lead only to lose narrowly at the death. Perhaps by two goals if they overcommit going for a late equaliser.

11Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 15:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we stick to forecasting how many Burnley will beat us by on this thread please? 
There are other threads for bitching.

My view is that our shit players will be motivated for this one like they usually are against better teams so they'll put up a surprisingly good performance and may even take the lead only to lose narrowly at the death. Perhaps by two goals if they overcommit going for a late equaliser.

12Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 17:01

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dread to think about what  will happen here. I'll only say that we'll get NIL- and they'll get a lot more than us. And it could be a lot more

13Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 17:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll be optimistic and go for 2-0 to Burnley.

14Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 17:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they're a decent side but they're no Barcelona, perhaps you should all calm down a little. 1-1

15Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 18:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers us even scoring a goal is optimistic, we have no strikers

16Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Wed Feb 24 2016, 20:19

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We don't do away wins or clean sheets ...... so for home games figure at least one goal start for whoever we play.  As of this second we don't have any strikers so 1-2 Burnley ....maybe a penalty for us by Mavies dribbling into the box.

17Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Thu Feb 25 2016, 00:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't see us dishing out a hammering here. One goal in it I think and a draw isn't out of the question.

Gray has lost his scoring boots but Vokes has found his.

I'll be here for Chatbox unless someone gets me one of the less than a hundred tickets in the meantime.

18Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Thu Feb 25 2016, 09:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CD thinks his side don't stand a chance.. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Thu Feb 25 2016, 09:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'll be here for Chatbox unless someone gets me one of the less than a hundred tickets in the meantime.
Are you saying that there's ticket restriction for away fans despite our financial situation Stan?
Or is there just 100 left?

20Bolton 1-2 Burnley Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Burnley Thu Feb 25 2016, 10:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Burnley:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: