Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wheater gives up £10k pay to play in Bolton Wanderers run-in

+3
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm borrowing a circular saw at the weekend for a spot of DIY. The owner is going to give me a few tips before I start,but,as you know,I'm not 'Mr Lucky'.
I'm sure I'll still be posting next week,with my one remaining arm.

Haha bonce.

Nope, getting some plastering done.  One room down 5 to go.  New skirts, doors, flooring, decorating.  Its never ending.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The saw actually belongs to my brother. I'm hoping I'll look so ham fisted,he'll do the job for me. It usually works.
He is a joiner,so it's only fair.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Haha bonce.

Nope, getting some plastering done.  One room down 5 to go.  New skirts, doors, flooring, decorating.  Its never ending.
I hope you are mucking in to keep costs down!

You will feel some satisfaction from doing some of it yourself as well (time permitting). Smile

i'm doing a lot of the clearing and prep work, stripping, taking off skirts etc, but i'm not to be trusted doing much else, as i am pretty shit at DIY.  Although i did fix some heavy duty shelves to the wall in the utility room and even had to use my drill to do so!  I felt right grown up and proud as after 3 weeks they are still standing Very Happy

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:i'm doing a lot of the clearing and prep work, stripping, taking off skirts etc, but i'm not to be trusted doing much else, as i am pretty shit at DIY.  Although i did fix some heavy duty shelves to the wall in the utility room and even had to use my drill to do so!  I felt right grown up and proud as after 3 weeks they are still standing Very Happy

"Stripping & taking off skirts"  thought I was reading somat posted by Nat for a minute.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:to be fair, wheater could of still took the money, still played too, and still put himself in the shop window.  Can we not just accept when someone does something decent.  yes it's been a shit season, and yes he hasn't had the best of seasons either, but he didn't have to give up that money but he did.

As for townsend, it sounds like jobs for the lads a bit at the moment.  fingers crossed it proves fruitful and he unearths a gem willing to play for a tenner a week and a cuddle off Nat, but i doubt it!
We couldn't sign that player anyway mate. Not with the (hearing a collective groan from the entire Nuts community) embargo still in place. We can't sign anyone, even if they want to play for free.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum