Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have I missed anything?

+7
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have I missed anything? Empty Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:02

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have been mainly out of action, including going online, for the last couple of months (boring health stuff). I return to see pages of unread stuff, anyone able to tell me what's going on? Sluffy joined the ST yet? Have we got a manager? Out of the woods financially speaking!? What gently amusing anecdotes involving Boncey and DIY disasters? Can you give me a short precis, I'd be very grateful, and am grateful to those who contacted to see how I was. Remember I am still fragile, sugar coat it if you can, I don't fancy a relapse. Looking for Bolton Wanderers and Wandering minds update!

2Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wondered where you'd been Manda. I'd no idea you were ill.

Hope you're feeling a lot better,and ready to take on the new season.

Not a lot happened if truth be told,although Sluffy and 74 have been having a very entertaining spat about the ST.

What's your take on the ST?

We've been reduced to discussing underwear.

Welcome back though,we've missed you.

3Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers Glad to see you back Manda!

I was beginning to think you had got bored of all the BW shenanigans that had been going on. Very Happy

Hope you are starting to feel better. Smile

4Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Welcome back Mand, hope you're well. Unless you wish to discuss how often you change your underwear, you haven't missed much.

5Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Welcome back Mand, hope you're well. Unless you wish to discuss how often you change your underwear, you haven't missed much.

Breadman calls her Mand and it really grinds my gears. Please don't be like breadman

6Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Welcome back Mand, hope you're well. Unless you wish to discuss how often you change your underwear, you haven't missed much.

Breadman calls her Mand and it really grinds my gears. Please don't be like breadman
Somebody's woken up in an irritable mood this morning. I think you need to go and knock one out Boggers, release some of that tension. 

Failing that, you could see if kp's had a cancellation, he might be able to fit you in today if you're lucky.

7Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Somebody's woken up in an irritable mood this morning. I think you need to go and knock one out Boggers, release some of that tension. 

Failing that, you could see if kp's had a cancellation, he might be able to fit you in today if you're lucky.
Shocked Laughing

8Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with Boggers, calling someone you don't know and have never met "Mand" is embarrassing.

9Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:I agree with Boggers, calling someone you don't know and have never met "Mand" is embarrassing.
It's just a shortened version of chairmanda. By your logic, calling Boggersbelief 'Boggers', is just as embarrasing, don't you think so, Natasha Whittam?

10Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
It's just a shortened version of chairmanda. By your logic, calling Boggersbelief 'Boggers', is just as embarrasing, don't you think so, Natasha Whittam?

Boggers isn't a woman I'm trying to sleep with.

11Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I agree with Boggers, calling someone you don't know and have never met "Mand" is embarrassing.

Boggersbelief isn't my name though, so calling me boggers isn't exactly a personal touch

12Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 11:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The name's Bonce. James Bonce. Have I missed anything? Cocktail

13Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 13:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:

I once received a pm from Natasha asking me not to refer to her as Nat as her name was Natasha.

True story - and I always have referred to her as Natasha ever since.

I'm very pleased to see you back Manda, I hope you are well.

You have been missed.

No I've not joined the ST yet (they probably wouldn't want me anyway!) and discussion had descended to men's underwear, so I guess you didn't miss anything of any seriousness but plenty of laughs along the way.

Really pleased personally to have you back with us on Nuts, in fact we all are!

:party:

14Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 13:21

Hi Mand.

Welcome back, Mand.

Hope you're feeling better, Mand.

15Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 17:21

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good, nothing's changed then.

16Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 17:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Good, nothing's changed then.
Very Happy

17Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like being called Lord, hope this helps.

18Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please Scott, i beg you,  change your avatar i don't want to see Merkels udders on show  pale

19Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! I picked that picture for Scott as he just wanted an avi of Merkel!  :rofl:

20Have I missed anything? Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i should have guessed KP  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum