Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have I missed anything?

+7
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:08

karlypants wrote:lol! I picked that picture for Scott as he just wanted an avi of Merkel!  :rofl:

Why can't he pick his own avatars?

He'll never grow up if you keep wiping his arse for him.

22Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:lol! I picked that picture for Scott as he just wanted an avi of Merkel!  :rofl:

He just didn't know how to do it on mobile that was all. Smile

23Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 19:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I once received a pm from Natasha asking me not to refer to her as Nat as her name was Natasha.

True story - and I always have referred to her as Natasha ever since.

What happens on PM should stay on PM.

If you post the photos I'll sue.

24Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

V
Breadman wrote:

Says the dope asking why you have hairs growing out  of your ear.

25Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Fri May 27 2016, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's no joke Scott.
Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Ear-nose-hair-grooming-turnoffs

26Have I missed anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have I missed anything? Sat May 28 2016, 08:48

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Welcome back Manda- hope you're felling better. If your avatar is what you have for breakfast it's no wonder you've been poorly.
Nowts changed since you were last on here- if anything its got worse. No money, no manager, fewer assets, fewer players,still the big earners, less information from the club,threats of this and threats of that - its a catalogue of doom. There's still no light at the end of the tunnel. Thank God its only football and nothing actually important. Hate to be a purveyor of gloom but gallows humour is now the order of the day.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend everyone!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum