Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange people doing strange things....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm driving back from doing the school run today, and as I'm coming down my street there is this woman walking in the middle of the street pushing a pram. She moves to the side, I drive past and park in the garden. Nothing strange there you think. 

Well, as I'm getting out of the car this woman comes walking past and what does she have in the pram? A baby you say? 

No, it's a fucking cat! 

Mrs 58 doesn't even bat an eyelid. "Yeah, I see her all the time walking around with that cat in the pram". She says, like it's normal fucking behaviour! 

Is it just me that thinks that's a bit strange?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember a guy in LH called Freddy. He used to walk about the streets shouting at the top of his voice.

Must have been some form of Tourette's,but we weren't up to speed with that sort of thing,so we just thought he was bonkers.

One day he dared the dustbin men to run over his foot. They obliged.

Next time I saw him he was in plaster,but still shouting fit to bust.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm driving back from doing the school run today, and as I'm coming down my street there is this woman walking in the middle of the street pushing a pram. She moves to the side, I drive past and park in the garden. Nothing strange there you think. 

Well, as I'm getting out of the car this woman comes walking past and what does she have in the pram? A baby you say? 

No, it's a fucking cat! 

Mrs 58 doesn't even bat an eyelid. "Yeah, I see her all the time walking around with that cat in the pram". She says, like it's normal fucking behaviour! 

The weirdest thing about that is that you park in the garden.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm driving back from doing the school run today, and as I'm coming down my street there is this woman walking in the middle of the street pushing a pram. She moves to the side, I drive past and park in the garden. Nothing strange there you think. 

No, it's a fucking cat! 

The weirdest thing about that is that you park in the garden.
I don't just plough through flowers and stick it on the lawn like a drunk driver. I meant the driveway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum