Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadxit - how will you vote?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Copper Dragon
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Breadman In or Out

Breadxit - how will you vote? Vote_lcap71%Breadxit - how will you vote? Vote_rcap 71% [ 15 ]
Breadxit - how will you vote? Vote_lcap29%Breadxit - how will you vote? Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's pretty simple really. do you want Breadman to remain or leave Bolton Nuts?

I vote remain because even though he sometimes is an angry beggar he does like the following......

Cricket - which we all know is properly English.

Swearing a lot - which we all know is properly English.

Bolton Wanderers sometimes - which we all know is a properly English football club (or at least used to be).

Don't let them neanderthal knuckle scrapers who never vote on anything win the vote for him to leave.

Vote remain today for a better Bolton Nuts future.

2Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:02

What a shambles! Somebody show Copper how to do a poll.

3Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've never had a problem with Breaders, even if he can go off the deep end sometimes, so I vote remain Very Happy

4Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:What a shambles! Somebody show Copper how to do a poll.

I know how to do polls.

I wanted post substance rather than just a click.

5Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I know how to do polls.

Could have done both you tit

6Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Despite our differences of opinion on the day I vote stay, but with a caveat of changing his avi because when he was shouting at me his avi scared me  Very Happy

7Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Despite our differences of opinion on the day I vote stay, but with a caveat of changing his avi because when he was shouting at me his avi scared me  Very Happy

Sorry but there's no reforming Breadman.

He has to stay as he is if he's voted in to remain.

8Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:09

Copper Dragon wrote:

I know how to do polls.

Fair enough, hope you're keeping a tally then.

9Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:10

It's a stay from me, always fun when he makes Scott cry and leave.

10Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

I know how to do polls.

Well I've gone and sorted it. :biggrin:

11Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:16

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's only 100% so too close to call just yet.

12Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:It's a stay from me, always fun when he makes Scott cry and leave.

If I was thinking about voting leave then that would have changed my mind.

13Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've voted.

He made me.

14Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've voted.

He made me.

15Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:I've voted.

He made me.

Will one of you be using your Angrydad vote?

16Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Alas I think it might be too late  Very Happy

Breadxit - how will you vote? NutterCemetery-796614

17Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've voted.

He made me.

Will one of you be using your Angrydad vote?
Breadxit - how will you vote? 18ifb1y9ncr2sjpg

18Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Definitely out. His taste in chippys is terrible and that's enough for me to vote out. 

I wish to have him replaced as most intelligent poster by Scott.

19Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:Definitely out. His taste in chippys is terrible and that's enough for me to vote out. 

I'm sorry but you are very foodist and you really don't understand the implications of voting leave.

If we vote leave then the BoltonBonce index will crash, Boggers and Scott will have no reason to post on here and we will have to renegotiate member trade deals with Burnden Aces again.

No one wants that surely.

20Breadxit - how will you vote? Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Copper Dragon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Definitely out. His taste in chippys is terrible and that's enough for me to vote out. 

I'm sorry but you are very foodist and you really don't understand the implications of voting leave.

If we vote leave then the BoltonBonce index will crash, Boggers and Scott will have no reason to post on here and we will have to renegotiate member trade deals with Burnden Aces again.

No one wants that surely.
Fucking hell! 

I'm glad I have someone presenting me with the cold hard facts, I almost made a grave mistake. 

Saying that though, do Burnden Aces have any members to trade?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum