Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadxit - how will you vote?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Copper Dragon
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Breadman In or Out

Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 71% [ 15 ]
Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nasty man KP you should be ashamed

42Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bring back Thatcher

43Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:07

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:You tarred us all with the same brush, don't come all innocent now to make you look like an angel.

You tarred yourself with that brush with all your talk of "closing the borders" and "taking back control of the immigrant problem".

Sorry if you don't like that but it's a fact.

They sold you a massive lie that tapped into your innate xenophobia, you fell for it and voted accordingly.

And I'm now personally worse off as a direct result.

Cheers.

Don't  worry, everyone will be worse off.

44Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think I'll move to Greece.

45Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Think I'll move to Greece.

Probably the wrong thread thread for this Bonce but, since you mentioned Greece! I have heard a lot of rants from the Remain campaigners about how the Leavers have fcuked things up for their children and grandchildren. And yet...at the same time.... 50% of the population of under 21's in Greece are unemployed. Half the countries youngsters are out of work with no job prospects. 

How has remaining in Europe benefited the young folk of Greece? And if Greece as a nation, had the benefit of hindsight, would they seriously have signed up in the first place?

46Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Mon Jun 27 2016, 16:07

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Think I'll move to Greece.

Probably the wrong thread thread for this Bonce but, since you mentioned Greece! I have heard a lot of rants from the Remain campaigners about how the Leavers have fcuked things up for their children and grandchildren. And yet...at the same time.... 50% of the population of under 21's in Greece are unemployed. Half the countries youngsters are out of work with no job prospects. 

How has remaining in Europe benefited the young folk of Greece? And if Greece as a nation, had the benefit of hindsight, would they seriously have signed up in the first place?

The Greeks shafted themselves with their stupid ideas about being able to retire on a full state pension at 40 or whatever daft rule it was that they had.

You can't blame the EU for the Greek government keep going cap in hand to the Central Bank for loans it couldn't afford to pay back.

In fact, you could argue that the EU bent over backwards for years to try and help them and only pulled the plug when it became startlingly obvious that the Greek government was taking the piss.

47Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Mon Jun 27 2016, 16:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I vote he leaves so I can keep the £350 million a week I pay him. Or is it £400 million? Either that or fuck all. Doesn't matter - whatever it is I get to keep it.

48Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Mon Jun 27 2016, 16:15

wanderlust wrote:I vote he leaves so I can keep the £350 million a week I pay him. Or is it £400 million? Either that or fuck all. Doesn't matter - whatever it is I get to keep it.

Slight problem there, old chap.

Invested it in some hedge funds that my man in the know put me on to.

All went a bit south, I'm afraid.

Seems the market for Ox Bile Derivatives isn't as robust as one had previously been advised.

Will you take a cheque....?

49Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Mon Jun 27 2016, 16:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he should stay.

Only after a public apology to KP for bringing his wife into a debate that he was losing.

Not even a politician would scoop that low.

50Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Mon Jun 27 2016, 19:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I vote he leaves so I can keep the £350 million a week I pay him. Or is it £400 million? Either that or fuck all. Doesn't matter - whatever it is I get to keep it.

Slight problem there, old chap.

Invested it in some hedge funds that my man in the know put me on to.

All went a bit south, I'm afraid.

Seems the market for Ox Bile Derivatives isn't as robust as one had previously been advised.

Will you take a cheque....?

Naw you keep it - but you're not getting any more. Even if I stoop the lottery.

51Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Thu Jun 30 2016, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An alternative viewpoint and quite interesting. It's over half an hour long but well worth watching in view of events that subsequently transpired.

52Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Thu Jun 30 2016, 21:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm definitely in the BreadRemain camp. We don't agree on much but Nuts would be a much poorer place without him.

53Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Thu Jun 30 2016, 22:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm definitely in the BreadRemain camp. We don't agree on much but Nuts would be a much poorer place without him.
Thanks. Very Happy

54Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Fri Jul 01 2016, 08:57

Is bread in that video?  Is that why RT posted it?

55Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Fri Jul 01 2016, 13:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Is bread in that video?  Is that why RT posted it?

I suspect that RT has an alter ego who is also an anti-fracking campaigner guided by cosmology and a theory about global corporate conspiracy straight out of the David Icke school of economics Smile

56Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Fri Jul 01 2016, 13:46

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:I've always found the French to be brilliant, so long as you make the effort and try to speak the local dialect they're friendly as anything. I was in Lyon and St Etienne last week for a couple of games.

Granted I've never entered a beef convention though.
I went over and tried to speak the local dialect but they just looked at me funny, I learned it specially from a guy called Rene

57Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Fri Jul 01 2016, 13:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

58Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Fri Jul 01 2016, 13:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

15 crayon munchers voted in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum