Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadxit - how will you vote?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Copper Dragon
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Breadman In or Out

Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% [ 15 ]
Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 20:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Definitely out. His taste in chippys is terrible and that's enough for me to vote out. 

I wish to have him replaced as most intelligent poster by Scott.

I'm sorry but you are very foodist and you really don't understand the implications of voting leave.

If we vote leave then the BoltonBonce index will crash, Boggers and Scott will have no reason to post on here and we will have to renegotiate member trade deals with Burnden Aces again.

No one wants that surely.
Fucking hell!
I just said the same thing reading that! Laughing

22Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 votes for leave. Wonder who they are. scratch

23Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:01

All very flattering this.

Keep going.

24Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not me. Luckily Copper made me see the error I was making before I cast my vote. My money is on you and Johnny, you're just trying to throw us off the scent. Like father like son.

25Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would just like to say that I haven't clicked on the out button or even voted yet but we don't want to blow smoke up his arse, do we?

We will never hear the end of it. Very Happy

26Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted remain. It's good to have debate even if we don't all agree. I can understand why the Remain Nutters are upset and pissed off but equally,  I can see why the Nutter leavers took the stance that they did.

27Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:we don't want to blow smoke up his arse, do we?
I bet some of your clients pay good money for that don't they?

28Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:06

I voted out but didn't  really understand what I was doing.

29Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I voted out but didn't  really understand what I was doing.

Laughing  No you didn't! You'd had enough..just like the rest of us who were fed up with the Bullshit emanating from Brussels on a daily basis. I find it quite amusing how so many remain voters are now wringing their hands, overwhelmed with grief at our departure from the cosy bonhomie we shared with our European neighbours.

The French have never been our pals. We fought two world wars with them as our allies but we have never been close. They blockaded our beef in contravention of an EU ruling saying that what they were doing was illegal. In actual fact us Brits have always had a closer relationship with the Germans than the French despite two world wars.

Let's not forget... The French have always been there................. whenever they have needed us.

30Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:15

Wrong thread, RT.

This one's about how great I am and how KP fucked up royally last night.

31Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Wring thread, RT.

Well I voted for you to remain, whether or not!  Laughing

32Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Wrong thread, RT.

You keep believing that if it makes you happy. :biggrin:

33Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT is turning into AD. I'm sending for Archie. Shocked

34Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just finished watching Jeremy Kyle...I've voted, but I'm not very happy about it. No Pens in sight. I voted remain.

35Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:20

I've always found the French to be brilliant, so long as you make the effort and try to speak the local dialect they're friendly as anything. I was in Lyon and St Etienne last week for a couple of games.

Granted I've never entered a beef convention though.

36Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:21

Sorry Bread, back to you now.

37Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:24

FFS......

I never said that everybody who voted Leave was a Kyle-watching scrote.

The point I made was that a lot of them did.

And that was the difference that swung it.

And I'm angry about that fact because it's cost me money that I've worked hard for, while they were all sat in their arses, contributing precisely fuck all into the pot.

BTID, I've got no problem with you and I know you're not a thick scrote.

Your pun the other night is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a very long time and it genuinely made me burst out laughing.

38Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You tarred us all with the same brush, don't come all innocent now to make you look like an angel.

39Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I've always found the French to be brilliant, so long as you make the effort and try to speak the local dialect they're friendly as anything. I was in Lyon and St Etienne last week for a couple of games.

Granted I've never entered a beef convention though.

No you weren't

40Breadxit - how will you vote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadxit - how will you vote? Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:32

karlypants wrote:You tarred us all with the same brush, don't come all innocent now to make you look like an angel.

You tarred yourself with that brush with all your talk of "closing the borders" and "taking back control of the immigrant problem".

Sorry if you don't like that but it's a fact.

They sold you a massive lie that tapped into your innate xenophobia, you fell for it and voted accordingly.

And I'm now personally worse off as a direct result.

Cheers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum