Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY and shit

+8
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61DIY and shit - Page 4 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Chairmanda wrote:Is it listed, Johnny? Cue leaning tower of Pisa puns, but you know what I mean!
Nope, not that i know of anyway.  

Smile

62DIY and shit - Page 4 Empty Re: DIY and shit Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 am

Well i am hoping the plasterer will finish the hallway, living room and dining room toda.  #radiator man coming Tuesday, flooring on Wednesday and skirting boards on thursday and then it is on with the decorating.

mrs had found a fireplace she wants so that needs to be ordered and then we only have the stairs and landing to do.  (well the kitchen as well but that can wait!)

Can't wait for it to all be done already!!!!  Think we did too much at once to be honest!

63DIY and shit - Page 4 Empty Re: DIY and shit Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 am

That's the best way if you can afford it.

That way, you're only living in a building site for a few weeks, as opposed to a few months (or longer).

It'll all be worth it, mate.

64DIY and shit - Page 4 Empty Re: DIY and shit Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:02 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The extension I had put up took nearly 5 months, and I was thoroughly pissed off by the end of it. (The end product was worth it though).
I now have the gardeners landscaping the back garden, and they are only here for two weeks.
I would suggest you get as much done in one go, money permitting, because its bloody depressing making all those cups of tea, and having everything covered in dust. Very Happy

65DIY and shit - Page 4 Empty Re: DIY and shit Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Yep i know.  Getting there now.  Plasterer nearly done.  Hes done it all himself in the equivalent of 2 and a half days for 700 quid.  Compared to the work shy bellend who let us down who said it would be 1100 and take 4 days with 4 people

This guy is a grafter and a top bloke who has done a great job.  If anyone ever needs a plasterer (who drinks about ten cups of tea a day) i highly recommend him!!!!

Cant wait to at least get this "phase" done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum