Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 BWFC - Match Report Post #44

+16
whatsgoingon
Norpig
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
To Be Frank
Boggersbelief
Number8bus
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
Jack Russell
karlypants
scottjames30
Sluffy
terenceanne
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can't see any of the clips on the highlights thread.

Getting Bonce's vertical black line thing.
It's bloody annoying. ::seething::

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

I had better things to do than pretend I went to a game.

Still haven't climbed out I see.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Some shocking camera work on those highlights. Think the bloke operating it had had one to many.

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

A belated hello and welcome Frank.

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

thanks sluffy I will defo bear that in mind. 
glad I found this site.... superb (except for a few "nutters"  Shocked)

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:first time we've won back to back games in the league since nov7th 2014.  Mad

Great stat!

I don't know if you found the Nuts 'Chat Box' when the match was on but most of our posters use it to chat live with each other during game time.

You (or anyone else for that matter) are more than welcome to join in with us for future matches whilst we are listening to Radio Nuts.

Very Happy

You'll know you've arrived on here when you've been called a bum chum or bell end or had a thread with a conspiracy named after you.
It can be a laugh but there are a few knobs about and occasionally talk of football breaks out and even less occasionally someone says something intelligent.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll check out his Brucie credentials later. Don't want to alarm him. Cool

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Great stat!

Very Happy

You'll know you've arrived on here when you've been called a bum chum or bell end or had a thread with a conspiracy named after you.
It can be a laugh but there are a few knobs about and occasionally talk of football breaks out and even less occasionally someone says something intelligent.

Who are the few knobs?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'll check out his Brucie credentials later. Don't want to alarm him. Cool
Him even knowing he's even on your radar should deeply alarm him.  ::FU::

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Great stat!

Very Happy

Who are the few knobs?
You for one  :nono:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Maybe those asking for a match report should have actually attended the game. Shithouses

They're just jealous of you pal, at least you can hold your head up, ( you actually go to games ) unlike some of these cowards.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:

They're just jealous of you pal, at least you can hold your head up, ( you actually go to games ) unlike some of these cowards.
Climb out Scott  Razz

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:
To Be Frank wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Great stat!

Very Happy

When Nat has referred to you  as a bellend (which won't take long) then you know you have arrived as a fully paid up Nut. Take it as a compliment as (s)he doesn't really mean it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum