Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?

+17
okocha
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Growler
karlypants
Keegan
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
King Bill
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Tue Jul 23 2019, 20:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have a Zippo lighter with the old BWFC logo, which I ordered from Zippo whilst I was on Ascension Island. Odly enough it doesn't have the Zippo name on it. I'm assuming it s because its a one-off.
Having said that, I may well have picked it up somewhere else  Laughing

Unfortunately, I haven't got a clue how to place the image on here.

42BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jul 24 2019, 01:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:I have a Zippo lighter with the old BWFC logo, which I ordered from Zippo whilst I was on Ascension Island. Odly enough it doesn't have the Zippo name on it. I'm assuming it s because its a one-off.
Having said that, I may well have picked it up somewhere else  Laughing

Unfortunately, I haven't got a clue how to place the image on here.

Ask Martin, he'll know how.

Very Happy 

(only joking Martin - I don't know how to do it myself!).

43BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Oct 24 2019, 13:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been going through a pile of old headshot pics, and I came across this one. I reckon it's Bob Mountain, but I'm not dead certain. I know he started his career with us, but I'm not sure he ever started a game.
Anyone able to confirm?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

44BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Oct 24 2019, 15:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't remember him - not that it means anything seeing as I forget loads of stuff.

45BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Oct 24 2019, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him but great name  Very Happy

46BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Thu Oct 24 2019, 17:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Never heard of him but great name  Very Happy
Did come across this.

47BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri Oct 25 2019, 12:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed reading this.

48BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Fri Oct 25 2019, 14:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Enjoyed reading this.

Ah - Roy Greaves, my hero. If only we had a player like him nowadays....

49BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Dec 02 2019, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quiet day in Warrington, so I'm going through some more old pictures. Found this one from December 10th 1960. Graham Stanley tries to block a shot from Arsenal debutant Eastham, during the Wanderers 5-1 defeat. Real men in those days. Tackling with their heads! Very Happy

50BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heres one for you. 0 appearances for the Whites. Any ideas? Signed him in 82.

51BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a clue Boncey  ..dunno..

52BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not a clue Boncey  ..dunno..
Found this in a batch with Mike Bennett, Ray Deakin and Neil Berry. His name is Vernon Allatt.

Left us for Rochdale.

53BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

still none the wiser  Laughing

54BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read he was a prison officer but got sacked for being too violent  Shocked

55BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Wed Jan 15 2020, 13:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:still none the wiser  Laughing
No. Zero appearances doesn't give us much to go on. Don't even know why I still have a picture of him. They just build up. Fun going through them though on a quiet day.
Life was so much better in black and white.

56BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Sun Feb 02 2020, 09:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly the England team of 1960 all wished they played for the Wanderers. Very Happy

57BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Feb 10 2020, 11:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Just paid £130 for an original photo from the 1923 CF. I'm hiding in my room. Neutral
I've also got an original mounted photo of the 1923 Cup Final; a gift from my son-in-law.
The person who mounted it couldn't have been much of a footie fan because the inscription on the  mounting describes it as the 1922 Cup Final.

58BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Feb 10 2020, 11:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Just paid £130 for an original photo from the 1923 CF. I'm hiding in my room. Neutral
I've also got an original mounted photo of the 1923 Cup Final; a gift from my son-in-law.
The person who mounted it couldn't have been much of a footie fan because the inscription on the  mounting describes it as the 1922 Cup Final.
I remember being given a mug inscribed 'Bolton Wanderers FA Cup winners 1928'.

59BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Feb 10 2020, 12:11

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I remember being given a mug inscribed 'Bolton Wanderers FA Cup winners 1928'.
I wonder if the mug who inscribed it will be seeking election/re-election to the board of the ST.

60BWFC memorabilia, what you got ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: BWFC memorabilia, what you got ? Mon Feb 10 2020, 12:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm beginning to think Ten Bob and Sluffy are the same person  Laughing :bomb:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum