Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modric = Modern Day Football

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Modric = Modern Day Football Mon Jul 23 2012, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Modric is a twat, plain and simple. Until a football club is brave enough to stand up to one of these overpaid ponces nothing will ever change.

Spurs should just tell him to shut up and play or he will spend the next four years in the reserves with no pay if he continues to refuse to play.

And where's that tosser Gordon Taylor today? Always quick to jump to players defence when he thinks (usually wrongly) they've been hard done to, never seen when a player is taking the piss.

I really hate footballers, with a passion. I'm thinking of becoming a serial killer who only preys on footballers.

2Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Mon Jul 23 2012, 12:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I see he has refused to go on the teams USA tour, I can never understand why players do this, it's not as though a bid is going to come in and quicker if he stays in london.

Have you seen the pictures of Modric on sky sports, anyone would think he is being kept in a concentration camp and being refused entry to a 5 star hotel instead.

3Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Mon Jul 23 2012, 13:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sick of people disrespecting footballers.

4Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Mon Jul 23 2012, 14:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Modric is a joke. He signed a contract and is therefore a Spurs player until his contract expires. Levy should let him rot in the reserves.

5Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Mon Jul 23 2012, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sick of people disrespecting footballers.

Go on Hipster, have a pop at a PL footballer, it'll make you feel good I promise!

6Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a nice story.

Holdsworth Stays At Aldershot

I love Dean Holdsworth, what a guy. You don't see loyalty like this very often. He's turned down a job with a better contract and a team in a higher division to stay at Aldershot and see the job through.

I like to think my time in the jacuzzi with Dean had something to do with his decision.

7Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play to the guy, it's rare you see this from a modern day manager.

He will be a future bolton manager of that I am certain.

8Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

He will be a future bolton manager of that I am certain.

Good point, perhaps he's been tipped the wink by Phil Gartside that the Bolton job will probably be vacant by October.

9Modric = Modern Day Football Empty Re: Modric = Modern Day Football Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wouldn't say he would be ready for a team as high up as us just quite yet but every young manager needs a break at some point if they are doing well.

He strikes me as a very professional manager and IF he is doing well with Aldershot and IF coyle gets the push then I wouldn't mind him being given a chance here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum