Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 26]

301General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 18:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Theresa May bottles another TV debate.

Wouldn't want to be asked any awkward questions in order to retain the illusion that she's a "strong leader". Perhaps that puts the Chuckle Brothers in with a shout for a late bid to lead the country as they are not answering any questions either?

That said, with the Tories on course to increase their majority to over 115 it makes sense to say and do nothing as the Tories know that she would only lose votes if she was ever put on the spot about their record and their proposed cutting of services in a situation that isn't completely managed by their media team.

You've just contradicted yourself. Is she a bottler or sensible, make your mind up.
Do you have problems with comprehension? Yes I think she's a bottler and yes I think her advisers have done the strategic thing in keeping her away from questions.

302General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 19:22

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I got half way through typing out the exact same sentiment earlier but gave up because I thought: "What's the point...?"

303General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 19:25

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

TM has always maintained she won't get involved in what she considers to be a public brawl. Actually JC said he wouldn't without TM being there. So now HE has done a U-turn. Had TM done the U-turn every man and his parrot would be up in arms. He's lucky she isn't turning up. Be a nice quiet planned ride for him.

304General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 19:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It is pretty pathetic that May is unable to bring herself to a face to face debate but having seen how she has no answers to difficult questions it is clear why she has chosen to do so.

305General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I got half way through typing out the exact same sentiment earlier but gave up because I thought: "What's the point...?"

You can't be a bottler and sensible.

When Bread chickened out of fighting me outside the Macron, no one was calling him sensible. Just a bottler.

306General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:It is pretty pathetic that May is unable to bring herself to a face to face debate but having seen how she has no answers to difficult questions it is clear why she has chosen to do so.

Perhaps she's not good at debating in public.

It doesn't mean she's not a good leader.

307General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 20:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The old boot ain't getting my vote either.

308General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 20:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:It is pretty pathetic that May is unable to bring herself to a face to face debate but having seen how she has no answers to difficult questions it is clear why she has chosen to do so.

Perhaps she's not good at debating in public.

It doesn't mean she's not a good leader.

A good leader?

She's done U-turns on stuff in her manifesto after a backlash.

She ain't strong and stable is she!

309General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 21:15

Tim farrons closing statement on the debate......:rofl:

310General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 21:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Caroline Lucas comfortably the most intelligent, articulate and convincing of all the leaders that bothered to turn up for tonight's TV debate. Good to hear someone with a social conscience make such a good job of articulating the moral arguments. Strong and stable!

She and Corbyn got easily the most applause and approbation from the audience. A shame that most folk will think voting Green is a waste.

311General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 22:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Tim farrons closing statement on the debate......:rofl:

General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 DBLkLKUXcAUcRvz

312General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 22:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thought that the Labour supporters might find this funny.

General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 DBFludDW0AArtql

313General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed May 31 2017, 23:44

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Faisal Islam‏[size=16][size=1]Verified account [/size][ltr]@faisalislam[/ltr]

[/size]
 Follow
[size]

More[/size]
Cambridge examination results:
Lucas: First
Farron: high 2.i
Robertson: 2.i
Wood: 2.i
Corbyn: 2.ii
Rudd: 2.ii
Nuttall: 2.ii

314General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 01 2017, 18:38

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see Farron has turned his hand to comedy now, he should go far with his face and a better script.

315General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 01 2017, 22:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cajunboy wrote:I see Farron has turned his hand to comedy now, he should go far with his face and a better script.

What's the point of listening to him though- he'll be lucky to get into double figures of MPs. Same as Nutall- he'll get none and Leanne Woods might get a couple . Why do we bother with them at all.

316General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 01 2017, 22:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Thought that the Labour supporters might find this funny.

General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 DBFludDW0AArtql
Laughing

317General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 01 2017, 22:55

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:I see Farron has turned his hand to comedy now, he should go far with his face and a better script.

What's the point of listening to him though- he'll be lucky to get into double figures of MPs. Same as Nutall- he'll get none and Leanne Woods might get a couple . Why do we bother with them at all.
I had a horrible nightmare last night.

We ended up with a Labour/SNP coalition.

Man the lifeboats!!!!!

318General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 02 2017, 10:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The only surprise is that only one of them is being charged.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40129826

319General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 02 2017, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

Only four MPs have been to prison for fiddling their expenses, want to guess which party they all represented?

320General Election - 8th June. - Page 16 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 02 2017, 11:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:

Only four MPs have been to prison for fiddling their expenses, want to guess which party they all represented?

Yes four Labour MPs and two Tory peers, all of whom deserve no sympathy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum