Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferdinand charged over 'choc ice' Tweet

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The FA have charged Rio Ferdinand over a Tweet in which he described Ashley Cole as a choc ice.

Ferdinand's Tweet came on the day that Cole's team mate John Terry was cleared of a race-related offence by a magistrate relating to comments made towards Ferdinand's brother, Anton.

Ferdinand quickly deleted the Tweet and claimed the choc ice comment had nothing to do with race but was in fact about Cole being superficial.

Cole immediately declared he would not be complaining about the Tweet.

In my view, describing a fellow black man as a choc ice is as bad as describing them as an Uncle Tom.

That said, the whole situation is laughable in the extreme.

Please feel free to liken me to the item of confectionery of your choice in this thread. I promise you won't be charged by the FA.

Ferdinand charged over 'choc ice' Tweet Choc_ice430x300
ASHLEY COLE WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT

Last edited by largehat on Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:58; edited 2 times in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As comments go I think this is one of the worst, and he's made himself look an even bigger tit by trying to deny it had anything to do with race.

Ferdinand is everything I hate about the modern ponce footballer, I hope he gets banned.

I've had a think on what to compare you with in the confectionary world, all I can come up with is a marshmallow in the shape of a big penis.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I've had a think on what to compare you with in the confectionary world, all I can come up with is a marshmallow in the shape of a big penis.

Some strange sweet shops up in Preston.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's pretty good as confectionery based insults go. Laughing

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's pretty good as confectionery based insults go. Laughing

I'd compare you with a marshmallow in the shape of a small penis.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

largehat I saw you as a fruit salad but perhaps given your choice of name you are really a flying saucer.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In other news, Switzerland have sent a footballer home early from the Olympics. After their game vs South Korea on Sunday, he Tweeted that South Koreans should "burn themselves" and are "retards".

How can anyone be so stupid? This stuff seems to be happening every week. The best bit is when they delete their account afterwards, like that's going to make a difference. It's like stabbing someone to death in front of millions of people and then hiding the body.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I love that Ferdinand is this massive big mouth when it comes to anti-racism, then when he doesn't get his own way in a court case concerning racism, he takes out his anger with a racist comment.

It just shows the hypocrisy of some people on this matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum