Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benik Afobe to join on loan

+9
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
TheHateCamel
Reebok_Rebel
JakeSnake
doffcocker
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the end of the day few players care about BWFC, I don't doubt the whole squad would be off given a better offer. We like to think every signing should be like Nat Lofthouse and John McGinlay and bleed Bolton Wanderers, but they never are. Football is a job just like any other to the vast majority of these ponces. It's nice to hear players saying good things about BWFC, but 9/10 they're probably told to do it by their advisors.

22Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:50

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Stop crying, I was just asking you to try and understand why people sometimes post passionate bollocks, don't be so quick to have a pop at them.

I've been reading Rebel's posts for about 3 years, I know full well why he posts, as you call it, "passionate bollocks".

What you may genuinely not know is he's made every single one of those points before, had a discussion about them, and accepted they're a knee-jerk reaction and don't make a lot of sense. It's a familiar pattern. That's the way he rolls. I wanted to give him some stick about it, you're quite handy at giving people stick and using abusive terms yourself as it happens.

23Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote: you're quite handy at giving people stick and using abusive terms yourself as it happens.

Are you trying to get me into bed?

24Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Are you trying to get me into bed?

Not if you're a virgin at 32, you must be hideous.

25Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Not if you're a virgin at 32, you must be hideous.

I'm getting a hot and cold feeling from you, you seemed right up for it last night.

26Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm getting a hot and cold feeling from you, you seemed right up for it last night.

Several people use this account. Think it was Uncle Gary's go on the laptop last night.

27Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Several people use this account. Think it was Uncle Gary's go on the laptop last night.

I prefer Uncle Gary, will he be around tomorrow evening?

28Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I prefer Uncle Gary, will he be around tomorrow evening?

No, he got discharged.

29Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

No, he got discharged.

Good for him, but you're still in the padded cell right?

30Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't fight lads.

Sad
Are you saying nats a lad?

31Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

No, he got discharged.

Good for him, but you're still in the padded cell right?

Don't be stupid. You can't pick up wi-fi in the padded cells.

32Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You're largehat Megson?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 07:51

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Lets give the lad a chance. I agree Rhodes or Bellamy would have been preferred but lets get the season started before all the criticism, I may be 6,000 miles away but am looking forward to the new season.

34Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 08:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:Lets give the lad a chance. I agree Rhodes or Bellamy would have been preferred but lets get the season started before all the criticism, I may be 6,000 miles away but am looking forward to the new season.

It's easier to forget it ever happened being 6000 miles away Very Happy

35Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 15:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

... or is it bullshit?

36Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's now official.

Good news, hope he does well here.

37Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just hope he gets a chance.

38Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Likewise, will be difficult for him to break into the team IMO.

So, if he does, he'll have to be great, which can only be a good thing.

39Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 20:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

@Afobe : I can now confirm I have joined Bolton Wanderers on loan for the season. Very grateful to be given this opportunity and will give my... All for the club in every game and training session. The aim is for me to get first team experience week in week out and mature as... A player. Thank you to everyone for the positive messages. Love all my followers. #AFC #BWFC

3 Tweets from the lad confirming that he is aboard for what promises to be an interesting journey in the Championship.

40Benik Afobe to join on loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Benik Afobe to join on loan Fri Aug 03 2012, 22:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Wanderers recruit Arsenal youngster on a season-long loan: -

Bolton Wanderers have added another striker to their ranks by securing the services of Arsenal forward Benik Afobe on a season-long loan.

Manager Owen Coyle said: “Benik is a very exciting addition to our squad for this season and once again we would like to thank Arsenal and Arsene Wenger for agreeing to the loan.

“He is only 19 years old and you can see already that he is going to be a very good player. He has an eye for goal, is an athletic striker and there is much more to come from him.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum