Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

61Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 17:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:I always thought Norpig was a wanker!!!!
I love you too cajun  ::FU::
Please wash your hands before you have your tea.
Let's just hope he doesn't make his own plate. Shocked
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Giphy

62Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 17:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do worry about you and your web searches Bonce. Very Happy

63Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 17:57

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:I do worry about you and your web searches Bonce. Very Happy
They aren't Web searches, just his home videos.

64Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 17:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

65Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 18:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again the Bumchums have hijacked a thread.

I now post on Bolton Banter.

66Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 18:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:Once again the Bumchums have hijacked a thread.

I now post on female Adam apple Banter.
 Smile

67Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 18:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

68Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 21:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

69Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:09

Record still stands at 157

70Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Record still stands at 157

An unbeatable record.

A Nuts legend.

71Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Record still stands at 157
It's a record that you need to beat again Johnny. Very Happy

72Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 08:50

i may need to start the movie quiz again i reckon..................... Very Happy

73Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

157 was a record set by another Johnny.

Get your facts right.

74Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:45

i didn't say it was me as this account did i smart arse, i just said the record was 157!

75Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I preferred the other Johnny, he was less aggressive.

76Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:I preferred the other Johnny, he was less aggressive.
i prefer pizza to avacado

77Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:18

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why has the dog gone to this site?  (to begin this thread) Neutral

Please don't issue me with a death threat, Nat.

78Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:39

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyway, back on topic....

There's a clear winner in that poll (no PR, first past the post and all that), so what are we going to do about it?

I expect some resignations imminently.

79Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lifetime membership of the ST. Smile

80Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:58

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Some bastards just muddied the waters by voting Bumchum.

Electoral fraud appears to be alive and well on here.

And it's got cock all to do with Russian hackers....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next