Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dogs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dogs Empty Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another bloke killed today by two dogs on the rampage.

The owner has been arrested but we all know he or she will be out by tea-time.

He or she will end up with some pitiful suspended sentence and banned from keeping dogs for a few weeks.

Sunak giving his usual soundbites to the press about banning the Bully XL breed, but we've heard it all before.

Isn't it about time we banned most dog breeds? Pick 5 breeds that are legal and ban the rest. Something drastic needs to be done.

2Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the aggressive dogs need to be banned outright regardless if that particular breed of dog is not aggressive and also the dog licence needs to be brought back.

Too many knobheads bring a dog with them as security instead of a knife or gun as it’s a lesser charge.

Sorting this out as well should help!

3Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's shocking. I was attacked a couple of years ago by a Staffie that was roaming free. Unusually for me, I was wearing trousers, and he got more trouser than leg.
More importantly, I had a shopping bag with a can of deodorant spray inside, and I managed to deploy this to good effect. I sprayed inside the mouth and the eyes, and it couldn't cope.
My niece carries pepper spray when she takes her dog out. At least gives you a shout at getting to safety.

4Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's shocking. I was attacked a couple of years ago by a Staffie that was roaming free. Unusually for me, I was wearing trousers, and he got more trouser than leg.
More importantly, I had a shopping bag with a can of deodorant spray inside, and I managed to deploy this to good effect. I sprayed inside the mouth and the eyes, and it couldn't cope.
My niece carries pepper spray when she takes her dog out. At least gives you a shout at getting to safety.

That's a good idea but kids won't think of these things.

I was bitten by an alsatian when I was around 9 years old that saw me running down the road and it jumped over the back gate of this house and then chased me as far as i could run and sunk its teeth into my knee.

Dog owners also need to make sure their properties are secure so their dogs cannot escape off their property!

5Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I was bitten by an alsatian when I was around 9 years old that saw me running down the road and it jumped over the back gate of this house and then chased me as far as i could run and sunk its teeth into my knee.

Dog owners also need to make sure their properties are secure so their dogs cannot escape off their property!
Our old window cleaner used to torment our dog when he was cleaning the windows. 
He seemed upset that the dog also had a better bucket and chamois leather. We eventually did a deal, and the dog was happy enough just washing the car.

6Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Fri Sep 15 2023, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Our old window cleaner used to torment our dog when he was cleaning the windows. 
He seemed upset that the dog also had a better bucket and chamois leather. We eventually did a deal, and the dog was happy enough just washing the car.

Laughing

7Dogs Empty Re: Dogs Sun Sep 17 2023, 08:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem here most of the time is the owners and breeders not the dogs. Treat the dog right and don't train it to be an attack dog just because you think it makes you look like a gangster or a hard man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum