Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morons and Dogs

+6
BoltonTillIDie
whatsgoingon
Norpig
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Morons and Dogs Empty Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 11:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37653137

Only a moron would own a dog like this.

2Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 11:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love dogs, but a lot of dog owners are complete twats. I don't know why we ever did away with the dog license.

Whoever owns that dog should be facing a firing squad, dogs aren't born that way, they are taught to behave like that by fucking stupid people.

3Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 11:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It may help with bringing the dog license back.

4Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 12:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Absolutely agree that it is the dog owner's fault.

A £100 dog licence and the enforcement of compulsory micro chipping of dogs would help a lot.

5Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought the breeding of these types of dog was now illegal? If you have kids then surely you must know this kind of incident is likely to happen?

I certainly wouldn't ever dream of having a dog like that with kids around, but as the title says, some people are morons.

6Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:Absolutely agree that it is the dog owner's fault.

A £100 dog licence and the enforcement of compulsory micro chipping of dogs would help a lot.
And a 12 monthly "MOT" where they have to attend a visit to a vet's where the vet can look for behavioural problems and aggressive tendencies whether genetic or trained.

7Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As i said before, why not just ban the breeding of these types of dog? what purpose do they serve? Just a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, these kinds of dogs are naturally aggressive and some owners exacerbate it.

8Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:As i said before, why not just ban the breeding of these types of dog? what purpose do they serve? Just a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, these kinds of dogs are naturally aggressive and some owners exacerbate it.
It's a double edged sword, the dogs are dangerous anyway and the only people who would consider owning these are complete irresponsible fuckwits.

9Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how do these people get handled by the courts? In my eyes anyone who has one of these dogs that attacks and kills someone is directly responsible and should be charged as such

10Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:As i said before, why not just ban the breeding of these types of dog? what purpose do they serve? Just a ticking time bomb waiting to go off, these kinds of dogs are naturally aggressive and some owners exacerbate it.

I'd actually go a step further and ban ALL dog breeding.

Just go to the classifieds on any night of the week and there'll be some twat selling puppies for £300-£800. Many are born into terrible conditions.

Yet the RSPCA and other shelters are full to bursting with dogs desperate for a new home.

11Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From April 2016 it will be a legal requirement for ALL dogs to be microchipped and contact details up-to-date

12Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 13:43

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It is so awful that someone else has been killed by those types of Dogs. It is so distressing that a baby has been killed, it is beyond words. Those types of Dogs are bred to fight. When you get irresponsible owners for them it isnt good. Society seems to be full of people trying to act hard. When will this issue be discussed, they wont do anything to address the issue, no doubt.

13Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 14:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:From April 2016 it will be a legal requirement for ALL dogs to be microchipped and contact details up-to-date

And this is enforced how?

14Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 15:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:From April 2016 it will be a legal requirement for ALL dogs to be microchipped and contact details up-to-date

And this is enforced how?
and it won't stop the so called hard men wannabe gangster types who only have the dog as part of their image either

15Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 15:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:and it won't stop the so called hard men wannabe gangster types who only have the dog as part of their image either
There is a bit more to it than that, it isn't just part of their image.

They have the dog as a weapon so if it bites someone then the dog gets the chop whereas if they have a knife or gun then they will be doing a bit of bird.

16Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 15:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

all the more reason to ban these breeds completely then i reckon KP

17Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Fri 14 Oct - 21:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:and it won't stop the so called hard men wannabe gangster types who only have the dog as part of their image either
There is a bit more to it than that, it isn't just part of their image.

They have the dog as a weapon so if it bites someone then the dog gets the chop whereas if they have a knife or gun then they will be doing a bit of bird.
Good point KP. I hadn't actually thought of that aspect

18Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Mon 17 Oct - 12:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just seen on the BBC website this case is unlikely to be classed as a criminal case, which i think is utterly ridiculous. It also turns out the owner of the dog is a serving Police officer

As i've said before, if you own one of these types of dogs knowing what they are like and you put people in harms way then you should be held personally responsible

19Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Mon 17 Oct - 14:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:just seen on the BBC website this case is unlikely to be classed as a criminal case, which i think is utterly ridiculous. It also turns out the owner of the dog is a serving Police officer

As i've said before, if you own one of these types of dogs knowing what they are like and you put people in harms way then you should be held personally responsible
I've no doubt that the 2 things in bold are completely unrelated, if it had been some scumbag with a record they'd have been all over it.

20Morons and Dogs Empty Re: Morons and Dogs Mon 17 Oct - 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i did think the same WGO but left it to others to draw their own conclusions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum