Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday help

+5
Fabians Right Peg
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Sun Aug 27 2017, 11:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The neighbouring island of Minorca used to be the place for young family holidays and Majorca was the place for the pissheads to go - no doubt it has all changed greatly since my time though.

This what John Cooper Clarke thought about it at the back then! -

Very Happy

22Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Sun Aug 27 2017, 11:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're going to a hotel just outside Porto Cristo, which is meant to be a family friendly resort which suits us. I've done the whole Magaluf/Megamuff when i was younger  Very Happy

23Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Thu Aug 31 2017, 18:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I never received your recommendation Nat. Either my telepathy is a little off these days or the pigeon went to the wrong address. Perhaps you could type it out for me instead?

Los Alcazares.

Go with Jet2 from Manchester. 2 and a half hours flying time (nearer 2hr 10 if the pilot puts his foot down) direct to Murcia–San Javier Airport.

Airport is 5 mins drive from Los Alcazares.

Los Alcazares is a lovely town by the coast. Fantastic beach that runs for miles. Best thing is the complete lack of 18-25 year olds thinking it's Ibiza. It's firmly aimed at the family market.

The main strip is a joy at night. Kids will love it, allsorts going on. Food and drink surprisingly cheap.

I've stayed in this townhouse three times:

Townhouse

It's less than 5 minutes walk from the main strip and the beach, but feels quiet because you don't get any noise from the town. There are other townhouses available on this complex, all surrounding a large pool (with smaller kiddies pool next to it) which has a lifeguard until 8pm. It's  a gated community so you don't get non-residents around the pool which means it's rarely very busy.

For your first holiday abroad with kids I reckon this ticks all boxes. It's probably going to set you back £600-£800 but the flights will be cheap if you book well in advance.
I'm more looking for a villa with its own pool but the area sounds great. Might see if there's any villas available near there.

24Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Thu Aug 31 2017, 18:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'm more looking for a villa with its own pool but the area sounds great. Might see if there's any villas available near there.

I stayed in this villa two years ago, and while not massive inside it does have 3 bedrooms and a great private pool.

https://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8073581

25Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Tue Sep 05 2017, 18:53

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hear Jay Spearing is selling his Villa in Benidorm since he is unemployed at the minute.....you might be able to rent that cheap?

26Holiday help - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday help Tue Sep 05 2017, 19:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Some good advice already but the one thing I can tell you from experience is that you won't have a good holiday if the kids are unhappy. If they are having a good time you and your other half will too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum