Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat Lofthouse autographed book - good value?

+10
Growler
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
xmiles
KenaltyPick
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ridiculous price. I've got most of them anyway.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog

Eff me, someone's just handed over some £63 including postage to get their mitts on this item!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hacked off I had to pay so much, I could have had a minge wax for the same price.

Still, it'll be worth thousands one day.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog

You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KenaltyPick wrote:You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...
Well she certainly talks out of it all the time...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KenaltyPick wrote:You cannot be a woman... no woman would ever use the word 'minge' ! I'll wager you don't have one...

I lost it, but it grew back. Long story.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog

Sounds like what happened to my hampton.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Welcome to Nuts Kenalty. I've had a look,and the autographs look genuine,despite the book being in poor condition. The book you're looking at has a starting price of ten quid,but there are nine days left of the auction,so it will probably go higher.
Might I suggest this would be better value,and you wouldn't have anyone bidding against you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why has the seller spelt football with three o's? Sounds dodgy to me!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Welcome to Nuts Kenalty. I've had a look,and the autographs look genuine,despite the book being in poor condition. The book you're looking at has a starting price of ten quid,but there are nine days left of the auction,so it will probably go higher.
Might I suggest this would be better value,and you wouldn't have anyone bidding against you.

Why has the seller spelt football with three o's? Sounds dodgy to me!
Perhaps he's Scottish.

KenaltyPick

David Ngog
David Ngog

Lol Boncey!
Still slightly staggered by how it all unfolded. Together with postage, someone has handed over the best part of seventy quid for this item. Eff me.
Looks like my gramps will be getting a box of chocolates for his birthday instead!!
(Or a subscription to the Guardian... I'm trying to wean him off the blood Daily Mail)  Cool

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP, you were the seller weren't you.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KenaltyPick wrote:Lol Boncey!
Still slightly staggered by how it all unfolded. Together with postage, someone has handed over the best part of seventy quid for this item. Eff me.
Looks like my gramps will be getting a box of chocolates for his birthday instead!!
(Or a subscription to the Guardian... I'm trying to wean him off the blood Daily Mail)  Cool
Bit overpriced in my opinion,but if someone is willing to pay that much.........

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is a book signed by Nat Lofthouse on Ebay. 100 years at Burnden Park, signed to Clive (whoever he is) and signed Simon Marland (he's a cock) and somebody else.

Only 12.99 plus P and P

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Look at this shit!

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:Look at this shit!

They have sold 13 of them, didn' know Bury had that many fans.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No such thing as bad advertising, (it also means that we are always better than them), We need to stay in the spotlight, and this will do fine thanks.  Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:No such thing as bad advertising, (it also means that we are always better than them), We need to stay in the spotlight, and this will do fine thanks.  Smile
A good way of thinking Glos! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would probably fit Cecil. Laughing

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Aye. Bury always use babies and toddlers to do what they don't have the balls to do themselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum