Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have we turned a corner today?

+5
Dunkels King
bwfc71
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have we turned a corner today? Empty Have we turned a corner today? Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Clueless turned up at Burnley today expecting stick from just one set of fans. He was wrong. I haven't seen an angrier set of Wanderers since the Megson days. The tunnel at Turd Moor is at the away end so it was very easy for Bolton fans to let Coyle and his abysmal team know just what they thought of them. It seemed bizarre, Coyle approaching a crowd of Bolton fans and getting booed like hell, and to be fair he looked upset about it.
This can only be good news for anybody that wants Fartside to get shot ASAP.

2Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked Is it true that AFOBE was giving it back?

3Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't notice anyone giving it back. I hope a few do give it back and get upset about their performance today. They can keep banking their 20K per week cheques, we can't do anything about that, but put in a display like that in a local derby and you deserve some grief.

Personally I can't bring myself ever to boo a Bolton Wanderers team, if I am unhappy I decline to applaud, and there are far too many fickle people who booed at practically every home game last season, but I can't blame people for it today, it was unacceptable on every level.

4Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sat Aug 18 2012, 21:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yep we have turned a corner and the street sign says League 1 this way...

5Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sun Aug 19 2012, 07:31

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Finally it seems the majority have realised that Coyle is going to ruin this club.

6Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sun Aug 19 2012, 09:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the starting fixtures of last season but not much of a benefit when I realised that he had no back-up plan to gee-up the players and realising that all other teams knew he tactical nous. I gave up on hime 16 games into last season and with the pathetic run of pre-season friendlies were nothing new or constructive was done and the debacle of yesterday. Were we prepared - NO; did the pre-seasons do anything for us - NO; has Coyle been found lacking in tactical nous - YES; if he stays is League 1 on tHE cards - YES!!!

7Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sun Aug 19 2012, 09:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Clueless turned up at Burnley today expecting stick from just one set of fans. He was wrong. I haven't seen an angrier set of Wanderers since the Megson days. The tunnel at Turd Moor is at the away end so it was very easy for Bolton fans to let Coyle and his abysmal team know just what they thought of them. It seemed bizarre, Coyle approaching a crowd of Bolton fans and getting booed like hell, and to be fair he looked upset about it.
This can only be good news for anybody that wants Fartside to get shot ASAP.

The next two games are key, if we don't get minimum 4 points I really don't see how the club can risk keeping Coyle in charge.

8Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Sun Aug 19 2012, 20:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We put out a lightweight midfield and we were dominated. OC lost Muamba, Holden and NRC and tried to sign Sanchez so I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon just yet.
I said I'd give him 5 games and then review the situation and that's what I'll do.

9Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Not being able to sign a midfield "hardman", he ought to have done the next best thing - add bodies there. Instead, he went to his tried and proven captain upfront and failed miserably. Again.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Have we turned a corner today? Empty Re: Have we turned a corner today? Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:50

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Playing KD is akin to playing with 10 men.He has had his day and been paid handsomely.I doubt he was up at 5-30 am this morning.Ive not enjoyed anything since saturday.Only a win will start to rectify my sullen mood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum