Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sit Down To Wee: Please Back My Campaign

+9
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
largehat
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Men are dirty bastards. Particularly when it comes to doing wee-wees.

Why has it become tradition for men to stand up when taking a piss? When sober most have poor aim, add a few drinks into the mix and they're lucky to hit the right room.

So it's of great encouragement to me today that a Taiwanese minister has suggested that all men should sit down to do wee-wee:

Sit Down Wee-Wee

I would like men to back my campaign for a more hygienic toilet and start to sit down when they go for a slash. Are you with me?

This could be massive. In three months time I could be on Newsnight telling Jeremy Paxman what a dirty bastard he is.

you have my vote. men have no manners in the bathroom.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I used to work with a Pakistani lad who sat down to wee.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I know i dont even sit down for a shit, Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I used to work with a Pakistani lad who sat down to wee.

All men should sit down to wee, surely it's more comfortable.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
All men should sit down to wee, surely it's more comfortable.

I doubt that.

Sit Down To Wee: Please Back My Campaign Urinals

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I sit down for a pee in my house, when out i just piss in a bush, i do live in Devon you no.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are the first one to join my club, thank-you. I am posting you a free sticker. You will get a card from me on your birthday.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

This started in Sweden. A political party there has tabled a motion to ban urinals in office restrooms and wants men to squat to pee. These adversaries of upright urination refer to studies claiming sitting down to pee is healthier for a man’s prostate and can lead to a longer and healthier sex life. However this claim is completely bogus. There is no medical evidence or research to back this up.

Personally I have no political objection to sitting down, it's just the inconvenience (pun intended) of doing it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Personally I have no political objection to sitting down, it's just the inconvenience (pun intended) of doing it.

Is your life really so busy you can't spend 5 seconds to pull your trousers down and sit on the toilet?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Is your life really so busy you can't spend 5 seconds to pull your trousers down and sit on the toilet?

And another 5 seconds to pull them back up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

And another 5 seconds to pull them back up.[/quote]

Ok, so less than 60 seconds a day in total. If it improves your sex life isn't it worth it?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

And another 5 seconds to pull them back up.

Ok, so less than 60 seconds a day in total. If it improves your sex life isn't it worth it?[/quote]

(If it improves your sex life isn't it worth it?) are you saying he as sex with a toilet.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In my first year at university I lived in a campus block, halls of residence type set up. It was a mixed block, boys on the ground floor, mixed on the first floor and girls on the top floor. Most of the partying took place on our floor, the girls would often come down an join in and then bugger off back upstairs. Our floor was always a right tip. We realised the girls never invites us upstairs into their precious kitchen or floor and never did any cleaning up etc.

In a moment of drunken immaturity we stormed their floor one night and pissed all over all their toilets and showers. We referred to this incident as 'Operation 'Have Some of That'.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I walked into the toilets once in high school and there was a kid at the urinal with his kegs round his ankles taking a leak.

bit odd.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I walked into the toilets once in high school and there was a kid at the urinal with his kegs round his ankles taking a leak.

bit odd.

Maybe he new you would be next in.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I object to this campaign in the strongest way possible. I like being able to stand up to urinate. I'm a clean fella, never miss the target because my eyes and other bits work properly. Always wash my hands afterwards and happily go about my day.
I will not join your campaign, emasculation is rife these days for this I will not stand, or sit in this case.
Al Bundy started an organisation called NO MAAM, think I might resurrect it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I walked into the toilets once in high school and there was a kid at the urinal with his kegs round his ankles taking a leak.

bit odd.

Maybe he new you would be next in.

Must have been.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll stand, thank you. If I sit, I'll have to use both hands to prevent my length from falling into the very water I'll be pissing in - which will damage my sex life even more than standing supposedly will. Next thing you will be suggesting is that we do the "Reverse Cowgirl" while on the toilet!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I like to piss on the floor, and I've been known to piss in the wardrobe as well! How's that for variation Nat. Hands up who's ever pissed in a pram? I know one mon that has!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum