Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sit Down To Wee: Please Back My Campaign

+9
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
largehat
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have actually, whilst completely pissed, slept walked into a mates room and pissed in his bin (whilst sharing a house during the university years) - I didn't know I did it until next morning when he told me. I gladly paid for a new paper bin for him, no worries.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So are you joining the campaign then? Your girlfriend will be chuffed if you do.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Men have been standing to pee for thousands and thousands of years - it the way its meant to be!

So for me its a no (oh and by the way I was completely pissed and asleep but I didn't miss)!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If you peed in a paper bin it is fair to say you did infact miss. The toilet, that is.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But the bin I didn't!!! ;-)

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A friend of mine and his girlfriend were kipping on someone else's floor after a big night out. In the middle of the night, the lad stood up, pissed all over his girlfriend on the floor, and then went back to sleep. They are married now.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Only women sit down to piss, end of!!

That's the advantage of avin an owd lad. In the words of James Brown : "This is a man's world!"Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How come I've got a Mario Jardel? What's all that about?

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I sit down at home

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:How come I've got a Mario Jardel? What's all that about?

We've seen you play football.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:How come I've got a Mario Jardel? What's all that about?

We've seen you play football.

Very Happy
I wouldn't mind bangin his Mrs!
Soz if that's unchartered territory for you!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always sit down to take a leak at home. As you get older your eyesight and aim starts to falter. I'm all for better ' toilet training'.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My kids cant hit the pan for shit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:My kids cant hit the pan for shit.

I have the same problem. My pecker has a mind of its own. Since I have been toilet trained to sit down I have found that the carpet in the toilet smells much better.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I always sit down for a number 1. I once had an unfortunate accident at work where I was at the urinal having a slash and the piss came out at a very strange angle and soaked my trouser leg. I had to soak my trousers with water and wait almost half an hour in the loo whilst it dried.

I always sit down now. I also found that after having a piss at a urinal I'd still have a blob of piss on the end of the big man after I was finished.

No, sitting down is far better.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I always sit down for a number 1. I once had an unfortunate accident at work where I was at the urinal having a slash and the piss came out at a very strange angle and soaked my trouser leg.

I have had the same problem. It's as if your Japs eye is still half asleep. I always give it a good shake afterwards to get rid of any surplus dew on the stem but if in a public toilet always remember that anything more than six strokes is deemed to be poor etiquette.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum