Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment?

+8
Cajunboy
y2johnny
Sluffy
observer
karlypants
Growler
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Boring Twats or a Great Read?

Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment? Vote_lcap64%Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment? Vote_rcap 64% [ 9 ]
Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment? Vote_lcap36%Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment? Vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't fail to notice that sluffy and Tens Bobsworth have turned every thread into an investigation into the financial goings on at BWFC. To be fair they've stretched the "Ken Anderson" thread to 22 pages by making the same point at least a hundred times.

Interestingly neither has commented on the Leeds game.

You may be unaware but this relationship started on Wanderers Ways, but they were kicked off there for being boring. Admin's final retort was "bore off".

So now they've taken up residence here, sluffy this morning claiming everyone on Nuts is glad Bobsworth has pitched up on here to pass on his experience of knowing nothing of Ken's financial dealings.

But is that the case? Are you bored shitless of this tedious pair, or are they a breath of fresh air amongst the talk of blow jobs, slippers and football?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are Sluffy & Ten Bobsworth Boring Twats or Great Entertainment? Statler_20and_20Waldorf

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They seem to be far more interested in the club's finances than the club's football team. If dissecting the club's annual accounts and speculating/arguing about what the figures mean is what makes them happy then i've no issues with that.If we were all the same it would be a boring world.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat stop being a twat. Cool

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat stop being a twat. Cool

Mods insulting regular posters. What a surprise.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What about the next four matches?  We need six points and someone to service our lonely and lonesome striker(s).  Care to guess on how KA can afford the loan signings due in January?  Care to guess who is sold?  Care to guess who we can afford to bring in?  Those are better questions than trying to dissect the financial wheelings and dealings of Donald Trump, KA, ED, or Deano.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tough options for me to vote on as I'm probably a bit on the boring side myself - I'm certainly not the life and soul of the party but usually the one who sorts out the mess resulting from those who are - but I do find Ten Bob's insights fascinating and very much look forward to his next posts.

I don't doubt that Ten Bob is far from boring but probably doesn't live life on the edge as does the hard drinking Pepsi quaffers do!

As for Bolton on the pitch, it seems we've been a tad unlucky in the last three games (last minute goal to lose to Millwall and two close games against the respective table leaders, Norwich and Leeds) with having penalties appeals given against us and not for us - as by right they ought to have been.

It looks like Parkinson seems to have decided that 4-2-3-1 is the way to go and hopefully things will now start to swing back in our favour again.

We're a long way from relegated yet, so let's all keep positive for a while longer yet.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not boring in general sluffy, just this topic. And when anyone has tried to put a differing view across you've dismissed them as having an agenda or playing games.

Most people (like me) sit somewhere in the middle regarding Ken, and you should let people say so without shouting them down.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not boring in general sluffy, just this topic. And when anyone has tried to put a differing view across you've dismissed them as having an agenda or playing games.

Most people (like me) sit somewhere in the middle regarding Ken, and you should let people say so without shouting them down.
I've aired my view of Anderson on other threads. And I have to add that, my problem isn't that I'm rabidly anti Anderson, it's that I simply don't trust him.
He was involved in several liquidations, and his record at the Insolvency Service reveals that he's been found guilty of diverting funds receivable by a company into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies, and failure to cooperate with receivers.
All in the past, but surely a fair cause for concern?

I’m probably closest aligned to your view Bonce. It’s a fair concern - especially given the goings on at the club. I find it frustrating that any opposing view is dismissed so freely.

Are ten Bob and sluffy boring? Maybe - but they’re clearly particularly interested in the finances so each to their own.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Accountants can be a problem.

Boss.... 'How are the books looking'?

Accountant.......'How do you want them to look'?

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Accountants can be a problem.

Boss.... 'How are the books looking'?

Accountant.......'How do you want them to look'?
Not ours.  He's like a mini Hitler. I was down south and forgot my personal card so had to use my business card for fuel. I transferred it back in straight away. I had to do a signed statement and attach the receipt. 

For 30 quid (well 30 quid a penny) :rofl:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The irony of Bonce turning the thread into another Anderson topic!

I hate you all.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The irony of Bonce turning the thread into another Anderson topic!

I hate you all.
I'm sorry, but I have it on good authority that the man doesn't own a pair of slippers.

That fact alone makes him a marked man in my eyes.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does he have feet or hooves?

Certainly not trotters!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The irony of Bonce turning the thread into another Anderson topic!

I hate you all.

I hate you too babe (in a spanky way). Mwah! Very Happy

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:

I hate you all.

I hate you too babe (in a spanky way). Mwah! Very Happy
Spanky way cost CBS 9.5 million dollars this week... when Bull star Michael Weatherly allegedly joked about spanking his co-star, who was mysteriously fired after she complained.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say they were boring but i admit i do skim the financial stiff they post most of the time as half the time i don't understand it!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I forlornly twiddle my knob looking for something humorous in all the posts. There is less and less nowadays, and I'm getting concerned that my knob is wearing out.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I forlornly twiddle my knob looking for something humorous in all the posts. There is less and less nowadays, and I'm getting concerned that my knob is wearing out.
Speaking of worn out knobs, I'm hoping Buckley leaves in January.

I agree with you Glos that laughs are in short supply, given our predicament, and I'm afraid the joys of accountancy are very much beyond me.
I always think accountants are up to no good.

A couple of wins over Christmas would help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum